Yellow | I-80 Truckers: Trump Will Win Ohio-Pennsylvania Corridor

PnrvZUw.jpg

Hillary Clinton Slams Trump on Guns, Says 'I Will Not Pander to the Gun Lobby' - NBC News
http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/201...lls-trump-s-guns-schools-plan-way-out-n578161
Hillary is coming for your guns.
Here's what I'd say to her
..."The whole point of the Second Amendment is to preserve the military capacity of the American people - to preserve the ability of the people, who are the militia, to provide for their own security as individuals, as neighborhoods, towns, counties, and states, during any emergency, man-made or natural; to preserve the military capacity of the American people to resist tyranny and violations of their rights by oath breakers within government; and to preserve the military capacity of the people to defend the Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic, including those oath breaking domestic enemies within government. "

If you disagree with or don’t like this,you live in the wrong country. you need to move somewhere else.
As you can tell, I'm not a fan of Hillary.

Last edited:
Here's what I'd say to her
..."The whole point of the Second Amendment is to preserve the military capacity of the American people - to preserve the ability of the people, who are the militia, to provide for their own security as individuals, as neighborhoods, towns, counties, and states, during any emergency, man-made or natural; to preserve the military capacity of the American people to resist tyranny and violations of their rights by oath breakers within government; and to preserve the military capacity of the people to defend the Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic, including those oath breaking domestic enemies within government. "

If you disagree with or don’t like this,you live in the wrong country. you need to move somewhere else.
As you can tell, I'm not a fan of Hillary.