ABF | I am going to think about it really hard.

Funny how turncoat voted yes on the YRC concessions then after it was voted in he left for ABF to get his full pension contributions.. Wonder what job you have lined up after you vote the ABF concessions in

Hey, it's a free country....do what suits you best....Old TurnCoat's gonna do fine, but, I'll vote YES, in YOUR Best interest.....

Well, I haul freight. I may be new here, but I know how to use my head to protect my job and yes, yours too.

Vote as what is best for you. I know that's what I am going to do, I will vote no till they get it right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I haul freight. I may be new here, but I know how to use my head to protect my job and yes, yours too.

What makes you think you are qualified to make other peoples decisions and know whats best for them and their family's. Last time I heard that, it came from management....

well, i gather my opinion from certified dispatchers who are mgmt , i think they know a little more about the climate than we do. duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

again, if im sick, i go to an MD , not to the long haired hippy dude at the register at revco.

mgmt is suffering too and , unlike us ,these guys dont get a say, yet they remain vigilant .they endure pension freezes, wage cuts,etc whereas we dont. AND MGMT IS THE ONES WHO RUN

OUR LINEHAUL OPERATION. we just drive the trucks.

are we really selfish enough to stand over our white collar brothers and eat cake whilst they starve and wallow in starvation? NOT ME

well, i gather my opinion from certified dispatchers who are mgmt , i think they know a little more about the climate than we do. duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

again, if im sick, i go to an MD , not to the long haired hippy dude at the register at revco.

mgmt is suffering too and , unlike us ,these guys dont get a say, yet they remain vigilant .they endure pension freezes, wage cuts,etc whereas we dont. AND MGMT IS THE ONES WHO RUN

are we really selfish enough to stand over our white collar brothers and eat cake whilst they starve and wallow in starvation? NOT ME

Nice try, but you are not fooling anyone. Why should we listen to you, as you said you don't know anything. Before you start trying to tell someone else how to vote I suggest you do some research and get the facts. Unless you are management and just trying to sell it to. So which is it?

Nice try, but you are not fooling anyone. Why should we listen to you, as you said you don't know anything. Before you start trying to tell someone else how to vote I suggest you do some research and get the facts. Unless you are management and just trying to sell it to. So which is it?

That's exactly what he is. A desperate manager worried about his job.

WTF is a "certified dispatcher"? Your "white collar brothers"? Are you for real!!!!

068man MGMT IS THE ONES WHO RUN OUR LINEHAUL OPERATION. we just drive the trucks.

Oh now I get it if we vote this down, You are not smart enough to think for yourself and apply at another trucking company. I do think that in your truck the short is between the seat and the steering wheel.

Even I can't read this with a straight face. Who do all you guys let this bother you. He is obviously having fun making you argue with him.

If i read the tentative agreement right 7% wage reduction loss a weeks vacation a cap on cola and and only paid if excess of 3.5 % inflation averaged 2.4 in the last 4 year what a joke!!!! The use of outside carriers to reduce empty miles 4% in 2013 and 6% thereafter in my supplement they can interline shipments outside of the 25 mile radios thats not run on a regular basis.the company say they need all this to take back market share, from who i wonder yrc,conway,r&l,old d,abf will not even try to compete with any of these carries!!!!! Abf say they need flexibility yea i feel that way every time i back a upack into a yard or taking a treadmill up a flight of stairs or drive a forklift 3 blocks down a busy street with a relo cube or work the dock then drive 200 miles to work the dock some more on a ue run and work 50 to 60 hours a week how much more flexable do i need to be!!!!!!!!!!!!! The question we should be asking is abf trying to grow or trying to down size the use of union labor!! Interline, use of outside carriers from terminal to terminal the loss of a weeks vacation means less people needed, we have more capacity then freight so does this agreement make it easier for the company to grow or reduce workforce to meet what capacity we already have!!!! I think the later of the too but what do i know im just a hand worker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think the company will fail, Brother, if that's what you meant. And.....since we're all working 50-55, or more hours a week,...if they lay anyone off,.....who is going to pick up the slack and start going the full 60? A standard typical management negotiating trick is when they truly don't have a valid reason for cutting wages and benefits, then they hint and allude, subtly threaten,...and in general, try to make the labor force not so confident in what they ACTUALLY SEE. Working much, Brother? Who will handle your work when they "lay you off"? Can they afford to lay you off? If you're in a small barn, and one guy calls off sick, ...how many pickups do you miss that day, or how much more overtime does everyone work to cover that guy being off? ABF isn't running a charity,.....they have exactly as many employees as they need,....to barely cover the freight. Threats from the company about closing terminals? Yeah.....pull the other one.........

OK I thought about it and I have come to the conclusion that this is a dream and I will wake up soon and there will be a proposal I can live with up for vote.