SAIA | I am no longer the Saia mod.

Demolitionman

TB Veteran
Credits
Guys I just wanted to let you know I stepped down from being the Mod of this section. I am not employed with Saia as of last Wednesday. I will still stop by time to time and I'm still a mod. I am not going to **** talk the company either....they provided me a good living for 9.5 years.

Guys I just wanted to let you know I stepped down from being the Mod of this section. I am not employed with Saia as of last Wednesday. I will still stop by time to time and I'm still a mod. I am not going to **** talk the company either....they provided me a good living for 9.5 years.

Good luck D'man.. We never talked very much, but with your move I wanted to say good luck....

Good luck to you Demo ! Hard to make a move when you put so much time in with a company , but I hope yours was not to difficult . Can you share what you will be doing next ?

Let's us know where you go... and the best of luck...

You will be missed it's hard to find someone as dedicated as you were good luck trucker

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Thanks for all the kind words guys. I didn't want to leave, but was given the dreaded choice. I was wrong, but so were they. I dedicated alot of myself to the company but in the end its a load off of me. I left Wednesday and got a job Friday. I will be working for C&S Wholesale. They provide the groceries and perishables to the grocery chain Bilo. I have an app in at Holland as well, but with C&S I will not have to lay down 90% of the time
It was my choice to step down as the mod of this section, but I am a super mod so I can be a rover of sections. I wont be a.stranger, and best of luck to you all.

I chose not to appeal it. Dont know how my situation would work though bc officially I quit. I wouldn't have anyway. A place to do me that way after the stuff I did for them..neh...

I chose not to appeal it. Dont know how my situation would work though bc officially I quit. I wouldn't have anyway. A place to do me that way after the stuff I did for them..neh...

You know how it is, you can never do too much for a company, until they think you over stepped you bounds, or position then you’re in trouble.

if I had been in demo's place I would have done the exact same thing. he was done wrong, and man enough not to run the company down. hats off to you demo!