Holland | i am thinking about working for holland

Are you a road driver?
nope , just talk to all the road guys and know guys that work at other barns and they all say they have same problems , oh and how do you like yrcw hiring another BOD person for us to feed ???

You listed three that are "better". How many others are there? lol

The fact is that NONE of them are perfect either. They've all got their flaws too.

To me? None, unless you go beyond freight, and then i would look at cassens, jack cooper, certain cryogenic companies, or working on union pipeline jobs.

And yes, Every job sucks, its just the way it is.....

I am thinking about joining holland in south bend indiana. What can i expect in the first 6 months
Look else where dude this a bottom feeder company hardly afloat you have nothing over here but a paycheck and they take 15% of that while our uper management just gave them selvs a multi million dollar a year raise no retirement/ pension crappie equipment you best,belive you gona brake down if you want union go to abf or ups freigh or parcel then you got the non union guys which pay more FedEx old dominion saia estes and so on turn around and run like forest gump and dont look back and if you do good luck with that strength test thats a fk joke in itself thought kc and sg was the only ones doing that crap butgood luck to you

Look else where dude this a bottom feeder company hardly afloat you have nothing over here but a paycheck and they take 15% of that while our uper management just gave them selvs a multi million dollar a year raise no retirement/ pension crappie equipment you best,belive you gona brake down if you want union go to abf or ups freigh or parcel then you got the non union guys which pay more FedEx old dominion saia estes and so on turn around and run like forest gump and dont look back and if you do good luck with that strength test thats a fk joke in itself thought kc and sg was the only ones doing that crap butgood luck to you

So which one of these much better jobs have you applied for, or are you content being a "bottom feeder"?

So which one of these much better jobs have you applied for, or are you content being a "bottom feeder"?
Well to be honest with you i have applied at r&l fedex old dominion saia estes dayton MME us road and dugan and guess what not one single one will call back once i tell,them i work here they change there attitude on the p b one and thats the last i hear from,them

Well to be honest with you i have applied at r&l fedex old dominion saia estes dayton MME us road and dugan and guess what not one single one will call back once i tell,them i work here they change there attitude on the p b one and thats the last i hear from,them

I know a number of Holland guys that went to Estes, Con Way and Wal Mart's private fleet, when we got laid off in 2008. Only the Wal Mart guys stayed. Everyone else came back to Holland as soon as they could. I interviewed with Fed Ex Freight a year and a half ago, and turned them down.

I know a number of Holland guys that went to Estes, Con Way and Wal Mart's private fleet, when we got laid off in 2008. Only the Wal Mart guys stayed. Everyone else came back to Holland as soon as they could. I interviewed with Fed Ex Freight a year and a half ago, and turned them down.
Well,this is 2015 haven't had time to,fill,out app for wally world doing that friday

I have trouble believing that's being honest with us.
Well belive it or not i really dont care im the one who has filled out the apps and have talked to,the TM and my driving record and work record is perfect would go to abf but extra board here gets real short lay down runs to Liberal Kansas