Holland | i am thinking about working for holland

Uh, WITH the concessions its 18 an hour. Top rate is over 21, new hires get 85% of that.
Well I guess you get paid less than us, our top scale is $24.92. But by looking at some of your argument you argue everything post 15% and seemed to think your health benefits are FREE!!. LOL.

love that falcon I would like to know how he applied to dugan they have been gone for quiet a while now no wonder they won't call him back
You must,not , get,out , west,much dugan not usf. Dugan but dugan they have terminals all over,out here dugantruckline.com owned by the same family that started the old dugan

I think you are a troll,just trying to get a rise.You claim to be a concerned holland man,worrying about our freight and now you say you are applying everywhere you can.You say holland is so much better than southeastern but you are applying at SAIA .You are full of sh t. Btw you said you applied at Dugan .When did this happen?
Few weeks ago dugantruckline.com get out west you can see,there terminal in st louis kc or where ever out here.

Well if I'm a new guy starting out surely went come here, just giving dude honest advice. Your gonna be on call for $15hr to start and for every 4 years you work you get 1yr credit @2009 rate. And yes you pay for your health benefits because the 15% they take is going somewhere.
Seems like you and only a few,others on here,can read,between the lines and see,the big picture you cant explain nothing to,some,of,these folks,on here

I think you are a troll,just trying to get a rise.You claim to be a concerned holland man,worrying about our freight and now you say you are applying everywhere you can.You say holland is so much better than southeastern but you are applying at SAIA .You are full of sh t. Btw you said you applied at Dugan .When did this happen?
Liek i said,i,really dont,care,you can belive what you want to or not,to but im the one,putting in the apps and taking to,these people not :) you or,anybody else and yea dugantruckline.com lol you fools

I stand corrected I did not know dugan was still around I'm a city driver I don't get out of the cave much I learn something new every day I guess he can apply over there after all . but I bet there heathcare is not like ours I know first hand how good our is. I do know that with the overtime available a new driver can make over 50,000 there first year with there insurance all paid and when he gets to top pay even more $ . heck I made 68,000 last year with 6 weeks off disability I don't think that's all that bad in the city. while I would love to have the 15% back that is just wishful thinking I can wish can't I what I think would help is to lower the 3 yrs down to 1 yr to get to top pay that might attract some drivers 3 yrs is a long time to get to top giving us the 15% back would be better though that just my opinion

I stand corrected I did not know dugan was still around I'm a city driver I don't get out of the cave much I learn something new every day I guess he can apply over there after all . but I bet there heathcare is not like ours I know first hand how good our is. I do know that with the overtime available a new driver can make over 50,000 there first year with there insurance all paid and when he gets to top pay even more $ . heck I made 68,000 last year with 6 weeks off disability I don't think that's all that bad in the city. while I would love to have the 15% back that is just wishful thinking I can wish can't I what I think would help is to lower the 3 yrs down to 1 yr to get to top pay that might attract some drivers 3 yrs is a long time to get to top giving us the 15% back would be better though that just my opinion
The whole thing with the 15% sure no big deal but we have nothing to show for it with all that money there is no reason why we should not have the best looking equipment out on the road tractors and trailers but no they steal our money to give to yrc freight to keep them well all of , us in business but they get new equipment non stop

..........what I think would help is to lower the 3 yrs down to 1 yr to get to top pay that might attract some drivers......
That would help, but with the 15% pay reduction, they would have to start me out at top pay to ever get me to even consider coming back. And since that will never happen, and coupled with the black cloud that hangs over that place.........:sadwavey: