ABF | I.B.T puts pressure on local 705!!

ABFUEDRIVER68

TB Lurker
Credits
Local 705, chicago il. has always negotiated its own contract,we were never part of the national. we are in neg. right now and the int. is putting pressure on us to take what they give us. Just becuse they dont want to look bad if we get something better,not saying we will.but I will say this tyson and Jr. could of done way BETTER.And for the record Im not a member of tdu..thanks local 705 needs your support!!!

Whatever you all do don't agree to the utility language it will kill you as it might us if the changes of operations go through.In case you don't know what I am referring to you can see them on teamsterslocal776.com. Good luck

Local 705, chicago il. has always negotiated its own contract,we were never part of the national. we are in neg. right now and the int. is putting pressure on us to take what they give us. Just becuse they dont want to look bad if we get something better,not saying we will.but I will say this tyson and Jr. could of done way BETTER.And for the record Im not a member of tdu..thanks local 705 needs your support!!!
F*** the international. Even though I am 710 I hope you guys get everything you can. I would love to see how the guys down at the hall explain how if the contract was so good how 705 got better. I can't speak for all of us at 710, but me and my friends support what you are doing.

Hmmmm, I will tell you that I have been in contact with the stewards here and no such pressure has been put on the UNION negotiators.

How would you know what they could have gotten for us, were you there rob? Makes me wonder.

If you don't know, don't speculate, thats why details of the contract talks NEVER leave the room, is because of this BS.

well rob ellen would say

if rob cant do it it can not be done