I Can"t Find It

mothertrucker

TB Lurker
Credits
AS SOON AS I FIND MY DAMN USB CORD I WILL PUT THE PICS OF JEVIC GOING DOWN IN FLAMES I THINK EVERYONE WILL LOVE THE PICS PLEASE STAY TUNED :funky:

That was quite an event. I'm glad I was there to say Good bye Jevic in our own special way..There will NEVER be another.
R.I.P. Jevic......

We need to, I got Jevic crap to get rid of.......CC you bring the smores, I'll bring the beer. :TR10driving03::redneck::Duel::flame:

patient's people we have a technical glich!!!
If mother cant open them! we will launch them from here.....the uniforms wern't the only thing's on fire that night.

Oh by the way mother was bringing up a peterbuilt from atlanta to day. he flew from philly to atlanta this morning to retrive a truck and bring back to jersey..

The bonfire was fine, bit everyone should of kept those jackets. You earned them. Also Jevic isn't giving any more. If you do want to get rid of the rest of your Jevic Items donate to charities. How great woukd a Safety Jackey look on a Center City Philadelphia homeless guy pushing a shopping cart full of Jevic ballcaps.

Can You Help

IF ANYONE CAN WALK ME THROUGH ON HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND POST MY PICS FROM THE BON-FIRE I WILL DO IT BUT I NEED SOMEBODY TO TELL ME HOW :duh::poster_stupid: