I cancelled NFL Sunday Ticket Today

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jeff, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Bart

Bart Well-Known Member

That's not how it started!! That's the backpeddle and save face :shit: they came up with after it blew up in their faces!!!!

Northern Flash and ABFer like this.
  2. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

What I find ironic is that those who were around and benefited from the laws of the '60's felt appreciative for what they achieved. These bums today think that everything is owed to them and they will take it at any cost. And it's owed to them because of what was done to their great great grandfathers. :wtflol:

buffalobill and Northern Flash like this.
  3. Bart

Bart Well-Known Member

Maybe you should point them out and then we can talk about specifics :1036316054:

4. troubleman84

troubleman84 Well-Known Member

Same problems different scenarios there way never and systematic change. You can pay back what was done to our ancestors. Equal treatment across the board allows forgiveness, but some refuse to accept it due to ignorance.

5. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

What do they have to ENDURE ? We elected our first Black President, we have more black leaders than ever before, More blacks in position of authority than ever before, more blacks working than ever before, more blacks getting educations than ever before, more blacks in upper incomes than ever before. We are not back in the days of segregation when people truly ENDURED. it may not be perfect but we have made much progress in this country on race with more to do, maybe if we celebrate how much that has been accomplished instead of dividing on how much is left we can get it done.

Big Dave, Northern Flash and jimmy g like this.
  6. troubleman84

On the news for the past 3 years if you don’t know by now you can turn your tv off and continue to ignore.

Magoo likes this.
  7. ABFer

And some people just want to play the victim. I don't hear Asians and Hispanics out crying about oppression but I don't think that they're treated any better than the blacks.

8. troubleman84

I swear I see Hispanics protest on news as well. Do you see Asian or Hispanics unarmed and killed by white officers? Leftist news outlets just won’t show it I assume Flash would say.

Magoo likes this.
  9. SAC75

SAC75 Well-Known Member

10. troubleman84

Nice opinion when your on the outside looking in.

11. Keepingon

I'm just asking your opinion, I think we have accomplished a lot on race. I also admit there is a long way to go.
    Do think it's disrespectful to protest the Anthem when you consider all the people that died carrying the American flag during the Civil war that ended slavery ? At that time black slaves seen that flag as a symbol for their freedom.

12. ABFer

I have a PR/Wht neighbor who's father went to jail long term when he was a ghetto living child. I don't know they guys full life story, like what he stole, etc but I know that he didn't kill anyone. He's a great guy and we speak quite candidly to each other on such issues. He works in construction, owns his house and pays his bills, we are right there for each other when we need a hand at home or a ride. He has repeated told me how he is living proof that if one wants to change their lives and the direction of their lives they can do it. He'll also tell you that you have to do it yourself, nobody else is going to do it for you. This is the lesson that is not being learned by too many out there.

13. troubleman84

If it was a protest against the armed forces yes. It has been stated that it wasn’t. So you must think Lincoln freed slaves out of kindness of heart?

14. Keepingon

thats a divisive statement. I'm an American im part of this issue. You have children ? Any idea what's like worrying about your son at college everyday because he's white? And colleges have become a place of regular violence due to racial tensions ? Do have to watch every word you say to avoid being called a racist? We are all in this.

15. runawaytrain

runawaytrain Wear their scorn with pride.

Just keep playing the victim mentality. Larry Elder tells the facts. Listen to him. Oh wait, your too busy calling him an Uncle Tom. Larry is black by the way.

Northern Flash and ABFer like this.
  16. troubleman84

I agree I’m living proof of it myself but all don’t have the same opportunities as me or your neighbor through a biased system.

Magoo likes this.
  17. troubleman84

He must speak on behalf of blacks. I stand for mine. I believe that’s what the protests are for calling out the wrongs.

18. runawaytrain

runawaytrain Wear their scorn with pride.

Your so brainwashed. Larry would tell you that.

Northern Flash likes this.
  19. Keepingon

It seems that people forget plenty of white people died to end slavery. You look at a lot of the accomplishments made on race and there was white people helping. My point is the broad brush being used don't work. Let people enjoy their football and take a day to celebrate all that has been accomplished and use it to expand on.

Northern Flash, ABFer and jimmy g like this.
  20. troubleman84

I agree and I due have children’s. We are all in this but sad part it divided though. I hate it that new hate groups do express negative view on college campuses.

Keepingon likes this.