I cancelled NFL Sunday Ticket Today

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Jeff, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

Here's why I think football is the wrong place for this issue. Both of my sons played football from flag all the way up through high school my younger plays in a division 3 college as DB, last year he had his teammates at our house for a barbecue his FREINDS of all colors and race were there they freaking ate everything we had ( lol) they had a great time, and those are his FREINDS that he keeps for ever. Now we have third grade pee wees taking a knee and looking at their team mates skin color instead of making friends that they keep forever.

2. Bart

Bart Well-Known Member

You mad bro? I thought we could talk about some specific issues!

3. runawaytrain

runawaytrain Wear their scorn with pride.

Larry Elder debunks every issue the LEFT has. Larry has invited Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton on his show numerous times and they simply refuse. He would rip them to shreds because they can't be specific. Larry brings facts and they want no part of that.

Northern Flash likes this.
  4. runawaytrain

[​IMG]

5. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

https://blog.skepticallibertarian.com/2016/07/24/how-many-police-are-there-in-the-united-states/

http://www.nationalreview.com/artic...t-black-men-rare-heres-what-data-actually-say

kind of destroys the police hunting black people narrative

Northern Flash likes this.
  6. runawaytrain

Last edited: Sep 28, 2017
  7. Keepingon

I could somewhat agree with you on this statement but I don't think its a biased system as much as a community disconnect,
    Are kids in Chicago and high crime areas like that being taught that they can go get a job where they can work to become productive and own homes in a better area and successfully raise a family like you and I ? or are too many steered towards the quick buck and set on a path of failure by wrong doing ? I do believe that people of color and race are doing much better than they were 10 years ago. I would also argue that you and I have struggled, worked harder and overcame more obstacles for less than someone like Colin Kapernick.

ABFer likes this.
  8. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

Statistically speaking......you are full of :shit:.
    Whites are almost twice as likely to be shot by the police.
    You might want to update your false agenda driven propaganda.
    Obama had a Liberal Harvard professor do the research, attempting to prove that blacks are unfairly targeted by the police. Even the Liberal professor came back with details proving that was not the case. If he could have proved it, Obama would still be chirping about it.
    Nice try though.

runawaytrain likes this.
  9. Northern Flash

I'm torn on their constant whining. I'm tired of their whining, but knowing that it's the left that is in total despair, it makes me happy.
    :clapping:

10. Northern Flash

Keepingon likes this.
  11. Keepingon

My son is also a big packer fan even gets his worthless stock holder certificate every year. I think their usually loyal fans are in disagreement with them on this one.

12. Northern Flash

If you don't think that Obama sparked this racial divide, you are one of the few. He's the same guy who supported Black Lies Matter, bashed the police wrongfully, after they shoot thugs, and even sent his administration to the thug's funerals.
    All that did was piss the other races off.

13. Northern Flash

I don't want to see either of the above. Take their protests somewhere else. I watch football because of the love of the game, not to see what the newest attempt at bringing down our nation is from the leftists.

runawaytrain likes this.
  14. Northern Flash

Then Kaperdink and the rest of these twits can protest until the end of time, because racism will never be eradicated 100%. There will always be rogue police, just like rogue judges, rogue truck drivers, rogue businessmen, etc.etc.

15. Northern Flash

Racism will never completely end, it's not even realistic to think otherwise. If you actually think that things hadn't improved racially before Obama came along, you are only kidding yourself. But Obama has brought the racism back to the 60's level. Congrats to him.
    I despise the man for dividing our country up along racial lines and continuously stirring the racial pot.
    :17113:

runawaytrain and jimmy g like this.
  16. Northern Flash

The most inequality is show in the NBA and NFL. Can't we have some affirmative action rules for old Whitey when it comes to sports?
    Show us some love man.

runawaytrain and icuicp like this.
  17. Northern Flash

No. They are raised to hate the authorities and told that they are a victim, and need to lash out against those that are oppressing them. But since they live in all black communities, and can't blame whitey because whitey is nowhere to be found, they take out their frustration on each other, and kill each other.

18. Northern Flash

The league will soon find out that most of America is against them on this issue.

19. Northern Flash

Wrong. Your ancestors who were abused via slavery have long passed, and I owe your generation absolutely nothing. If fact, your generation has been coddled via the affirmative action program.

I deal with facts, not the Democrat's divisive rhetoric. And the fact is, every American has the same opportunity, regardless of their skin color. Some choose to use the opportunities afforded to all of us, some don't.

runawaytrain likes this.
  20. troubleman84

troubleman84 Well-Known Member

Damn didn’t know an unarmed black man was a thug.
    Man killed in Minneapolis was a teamster.
    His 1st day in office had you pissed GTFOH what that bulshit.

Magoo likes this.