TForce | I didn't know how to say this so all would know?

Apostolic

TB Legend
Credits
I won't be on the boards for a few days.
I'm really going to miss my truckingboard fix.
My old printer just up and bit the dust.
I'm not a computer genius,so I trash the old stuff and purchase new.
The new printer is locking up my 5 year old out of date computer.
So I've got to pull all my cords,and drop the tower off to a computer guy to get updated.

I just wanted to let all of my board friends know,that I haven't fallen of the face of the earth yet.
Seeing I'm a regular poster than not to be on the board will give you cause to wounder what happened to me?

SOOOOOOOOO SEEEEEEEEE me later!!!!!!!

Get that new box charged up and get back on. Mine went on the blink and had to use the Library for a couple of weeks to get my T-boards fix!! DS.

Docksteward said:
Get that new box charged up and get back on. Mine went on the blink and had to use the Library for a couple of weeks to get my T-boards fix!! DS.
If they had computers when I was a kid, I might know what the inside of a library looks like.

Computers are cheap these days, get them for $300 at wally world, which I don't shop. Staples or circuit city.

I'm just against shopping at Wally World for the reason of union busting, and the way they treat their workers.
Kmart is good, but they don't carry computers anymore.

I'm surprised to see the reponce to this thread?

Yeah its hard to believe how much we fight with each other over our union views yet when we don't post for awhile we are missed?

Kind of gives you those warm fuzzys that your contributions are welcomed no matter what side of any given issue you maybe coming from.

It all started with my printer giving up the ghost.
I bought a brand new HP,that didn't adapt to my 5 year old out of date computer tower.
A guy sells computer stuff out of his house 5 miles from me.
He looks it over,says he can make my new printer work for $150.00,but he can get me into a new set up for $272.00.
Of course he advices that my old setups way out of date,and I'd be better off going to the latest equipment.
What do you think?
This from someone making his living selling computer stuff.

Well I say thank God it could cost me a lot more,to upgrade.

Thats not the end of the story.
It might have been but my wife called the guy to make sure if we were getting the latest she wanted to put in her 2 cents.

She picked it up yesterday.
Somehow $272.00 jumped up to $518.00 including tax?

Now I live in NEW YORK a very high taxed state,but who'd of thunk it?

With drivers going on vacation I'll have some O.T. hours to make up the difference in the bill.

Anyway I'm back posting,and all is well.

Apostolic said:
Yeah its hard to believe how much we fight with each other over our union views yet when we don't post for awhile we are missed?

No fighting here Mr.A, just intellectual debate.

“We can all disagree, without being disagreeable”…KK:chairshot: