I do not see this as poaching or endangering, what do you say..???

pro1driver

I don't wanna go fishing, even though i got stuff
Credits
This young lady goes hunting, an American as can be sport, and ALLOWED nearly in all countries, yet she is "banned" from posting on Facebook, her tribulations.

Personally, i do not hunt, but i support anyone's right's to do so, 1000% percent, as long as it is a clean kill and the animal is not left to die in pain, or left severely injured.

what do YOU hunter's and other non-hunter's think..???

Kendall Jones, Texas Tech cheerleader, defends big-game hunting pics on Facebook | FOX Sports on MSN

anybody that voted for obama is repulsive to me, but that's still their rights. stop any kind of hunting and you are on the way to banning guns.

I hunt. I don't hunt anything I don't plan to eat. I have friends who hunt things they don't eat to protect crops and livestock (coyotes and other varmint) so I have some understanding of hunting for conservation even though at first glance it seems counterintuitive.

Hunting large game for sport in the name of conservation? Not too terribly different than going to the zoo and seeing caged animals there for our entertainment all in the name of education and conservation. One animal got life in prison the other got the death penalty...you can argue which is worse.

I doubt that conservation is what motivates her, more likely it's the lust for the feeling of power terminating a life can bring. That makes her pathetic.

I killed 5 squirrels this year. I didn't eat them, but my neighbor's dogs did. They were terminated because they were eating my house.

Guardrail

.....stop any kind of hunting and you are on the way to banning guns.
As Elmer Fudd never said:
"I'm Hunting Humans".
We are the dodgiest species on the planet so Hunting Humans shall never cease until we cease to be.
Our fettered feral buffoons will see such remains.
- - - -
If she is shooting for the sake of killing, she needs no support.
If she is shooting for the NEED to survive, have at it.
facebook is not the only social network available.