I don't have a cellphone. You probably don't need one, either.

SuperCourse

It's About The Borders - Idiot
Credits
And of course, let's not forget that despite the perks, phones have serious downsides. At least, that's what I gather from the explosion of concernabouttheir use, more often than not from owners themselves. Popular phone addiction apps now allow you to check your phone to see whether you check your phone too much. There are nearly as many phone detoxes as juice cleanses. Experts have even coined a term for phone separation anxiety — nomophobia — and some propose including it in the DSM. That's hardly surprising: The 68 percent of Americans who own smartphones (up a staggering 33 percent over only five years) check them an average of 221 times daily.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/tech...-you-probably-dont-need-one-either/ar-BBqtDWo

The 68 percent of Americans who own smartphones (up a staggering 33 percent over only five years) check them an average of 221 times daily.
Oh Gaaawwwwwddd I hope that I'm not average in that respect either since I'm not average at anything else (outside of being a typical male). I do find it interesting to watch people on their devices when out in public. Nobody does anything 'together' anymore other than carpooling from one place to another. Dinner for two? Two smart phones hard at work. Four kids a walking down the street? Four smart phones keeping in touch with the people that they're not with, and not watching where they are going either. The only good thing about them is that if your kids have them and they're on the couch they're not getting kidnapped out in the street.

Oh Gaaawwwwwddd I hope that I'm not average in that respect either since I'm not average at anything else (outside of being a typical male). I do find it interesting to watch people on their devices when out in public. Nobody does anything 'together' anymore other than carpooling from one place to another. Dinner for two? Two smart phones hard at work. Four kids a walking down the street? Four smart phones keeping in touch with the people that they're not with, and not watching where they are going either. The only good thing about them is that if your kids have them and they're on the couch they're not getting kidnapped out in the street.

That's roughly every 6 minutes 24 hours a day. Deduct 8 hours for sleep and it's more like every 4 minutes and that's an average number. This is not healthy for society.

If you use a smartphone, download Periscope, and you can watch people all over the world being completely stupid.....LIVE.

I see people daily that can't make a decision without looking at their phone. I use just a few minutes a month of my phone contract. I do text on occasion because that is what my children prefer. I would still have my old bag phone if the analog signal was usable.

I don't do video games, Facebook, Twitter, or MexicaN weed.
I do like the Walking Dead after Sunday dinner...I need a 3D.......puff. ..pufff

My "string and can" work just fine

You should at least upgrade to a "smart can"......
lol.gif