Holland | I feel better

Boilerpeddle

Drawing found in trailer
Credits
It seems funny to say it but I feel better now that the give back has passed.
I feel like we have a fighting chance to maintain the Teamster presence in the freight industry.
I feel that we may have bought some more pension time for my friends who have retired.
I feel that we have maintained (for a little while longer anyway) our health benefits.
And I feel that I will continue to make(for a little while longer anyway) about 5 more dollars an hour than the best job I could get outside of YRC "right now".
I still feel bad for my teamster brothers out there who have to go through this Yellow Roadway merger. And for those who are laid off And I feel bad for us at Holland when they get done, because they just cant leave anything alone.

Thanks everyone for giving us a fighting chance and thanks to
Benny and KK for giving so much of their time to this even though it didn't turn out to be the big "Up to the minute Truckingboards Exclusive" that we hoped it would.
It still got Truckingnoards a good bit of notice.

It seems funny to say it but I feel better now that the give back has passed.
I feel like we have a fighting chance to maintain the Teamster presence in the freight industry.
I feel that we may have bought some more pension time for my friends who have retired.
I feel that we have maintained (for a little while longer anyway) our health benefits.
And I feel that I will continue to make(for a little while longer anyway) about 5 more dollars an hour than the best job I could get outside of YRC "right now".
I still feel bad for my teamster brothers out there who have to go through this Yellow Roadway merger. And for those who are laid off And I feel bad for us at Holland when they get done, because they just cant leave anything alone.
I think your full of...........feelings:hysterical: