XPO | I fired Con-way.

Boy its unbieliveable that you quit and not fired because for somebody that let the company go you sure have went through a lot to keep going on about them and some of the things you say are true fact please show a video about the lies you say this company has done to you because at my barn log violations are caught and dealt with ins is pretty good just paid for wife major surgery outside of my detucable which almost every ins has and if your from the XSL region what barn because it don't matter now if people know because you quit right so stop hidding behind a computer and as far as your video that a lot of work for not working at a company anymore. It would also be funny for Conway to find you and slap a slander suit on you it kills me everybody feta about the condutions of the job but stays here I knew when I was hired the pay the working outside in all conditions the 5 year for top pay and all the other stuff you cry about in the video. Sounds like to me you need to become a csr because you not much if a working man but a skirt wearing csr

At no point did he slander the company. He reported things they actually did. And things he actually observed. Why not put your SIC in your message so we know where you are coming from?? A lot of terminals are run differently. Particularly the bigger ones. Like XSL. You will have a completely different experience running out of a 20 door barn than a 120. It isn't even working for the same company. You wear the same uniforms. But it ain't the same.

Boy its unbieliveable that you quit and not fired because for somebody that let the company go you sure have went through a lot to keep going on about them and some of the things you say are true fact please show a video about the lies you say this company has done to you because at my barn log violations are caught and dealt with ins is pretty good just paid for wife major surgery outside of my detucable which almost every ins has and if your from the XSL region what barn because it don't matter now if people know because you quit right so stop hidding behind a computer and as far as your video that a lot of work for not working at a company anymore. It would also be funny for Conway to find you and slap a slander suit on you it kills me everybody feta about the condutions of the job but stays here I knew when I was hired the pay the working outside in all conditions the 5 year for top pay and all the other stuff you cry about in the video. Sounds like to me you need to become a csr because you not much if a working man but a skirt wearing csr

One thing has changed for sure, our pay. I sure make a lot more than I did about 15 years ago.

One thing has changed for sure, our pay. I sure make a lot more than I did about 15 years ago.

How much does conway pay you to lie on this board? Yes , we do make more, but cost of living has gone up, our insurance is outrageous and 401 k is a joke.. Who are you fooling man? Stop with the jokes... its not funny

Huh? They disagree with your idea and they're "suck asses"? Nice attitude, "brother".
No Sir, don't dare go there...I don't call anyone a suck ass that doesn't agree with me, read the post, please, I simply said if a % of labor is on board and another % isn't then there is a problem, suck ups are everywhere, you know the guys, they talk a good game in the break room and a completely different one sitting on the edge of the Tm's or the Om's desk.

I re-read it. If you don't agree with him, you're a suck-ass that will run to management and rat everyone else out. He is saying that "everyone" will say they will follow you to the card-signing ceremony, but may not really show up. Maybe a change of heart, maybe they never agreed, but just said they did to shut him up. He states he has experience with that. Sounds like he was with the 40% and didn't like being in the minority.

You are so wrong, your reading what you want to..does your old lady tell you you have selective hearing? You might wanna pay attention to that drivah!!

I wasn't always with the 40% my brother, I wasn't always with the 60% either, I am my own man and make my own decisions based on whats right for me, I have never ever tried to put you in a bad light, so why would you put words in my mouth?

Your user name is a pretty close call..I bet you are a force to be reckoned with on the CB.

Any reasonable person could certainly interpret your words to mean something different than what you intended. Doesn't mean they are reading what they want any more or less than you wrote something different than what you meant.

If I inquire about an applicant and get this response from his prior employer:

"In my opinion, you will be very fortunate to get this person to work for you."

Does it mean I would be very fortunate to hire him?

or

Does it mean I would be very fortunate to get him to do any work once hired?

It could mean either one, and one's natural tendency is to see only the way they originally interpreted it.

I guess its like the Bible, it can be inturpeted a thousand different ways, we could go at that all night, it isn't like that, there is no hidden meaning in what I said, it is what it is, I'm an honest guy, I don't spin. Seems this whole board is split down the middle, thats ok far as I'm concerned.

Any reasonable person could certainly interpret your words to mean something different than what you intended. Doesn't mean they are reading what they want any more or less than you wrote something different than what you meant.

If I inquire about an applicant and get this response from his prior employer:

"In my opinion, you will be very fortunate to get this person to work for you."

Does it mean I would be very fortunate to hire him?

or

Does it mean I would be very fortunate to get him to do any work once hired?

It could mean either one, and one's natural tendency is to see only the way they originally interpreted it.

One's natural tendency would to be negative about everything. That's evident on here.

Is that when your insurance was still paid in full by Conway? Will you still make more in 2014 when you have none? Just curious........

so hard to care anymore....

Is that when your insurance was still paid in full by Conway? Will you still make more in 2014 when you have none? Just curious........

I think some of that insurance stuff has still got to be worked out. (by the govt.)We'll always have insurance, wether it's by the company or the govt. ..you won't be without. If that's your concern.I don't care who is paying for the doctor, just as long as I can continue to not pay anything, like now.(company-paid healthcare re-imbursement account money pays everything). And yes, I will be making even more in 2014, if this trend continues..

Dang it, and we don't even live in the same state. But they're touching (the states) lol
Yep, ya gotta look at it as who your friends are, I really don't have a ball in this game, I just jumped in because I hated the vid that pumpkin put up, some guys ***** and moan about a good job, same happens at Sysco, we have a good crew here now, I just hope they all stay!!! Good jobs are hard to come by and usually ya gotta work hard...poor me...I'm happy for what I got, even if my shoulder is on fire and my hands are so messed up I can't write up a short, I try and write an 8 and my hand shoots off the page, I got no control, I still recognize Sysco as a primo job, regardless of how I feel, Con-Way is the same, like it or not!

***** on Bitches........

Yep, ya gotta look at it as who your friends are, I really don't have a ball in this game, I just jumped in because I hated the vid that pumpkin put up, some guys ***** and moan about a good job, same happens at Sysco, we have a good crew here now, I just hope they all stay!!! Good jobs are hard to come by and usually ya gotta work hard...poor me...I'm happy for what I got, even if my shoulder is on fire and my hands are so messed up I can't write up a short, I try and write an 8 and my hand shoots off the page, I got no control, I still recognize Sysco as a primo job, regardless of how I feel, Con-Way is the same, like it or not!

***** on Bitches........

It IS a primo job. I make tons of money.. now watch, I will get bashed for saying something positive.. I love this job, it's easy.. and it's secure. Thanks.

I think some of that insurance stuff has still got to be worked out. (by the govt.)We'll always have insurance, wether it's by the company or the govt. ..you won't be without. If that's your concern.I don't care who is paying for the doctor, just as long as I can continue to not pay anything, like now.(company-paid healthcare re-imbursement account money pays everything). And yes, I will be making even more in 2014, if this trend continues..

Will never be free. Especially for high end wage earners like us. The only folks that will get free healthcare are the ones who get it now. You will pay for it somehow through premiums and or higher taxes.

Will never be free. Especially for high end wage earners like us. The only folks that will get free healthcare are the ones who get it now. You will pay for it somehow through premiums and or higher taxes.

I didn't get into reading it that much. Sorry. I really can't give too many thoughts on the subject.. I didn't find out that much about it. So, we'll just have to see what con-way has up their sleeves in the next few years. I'm just going to continue to make as much money as I can for the next three years, in case I need it.

I didn't get into reading it that much. Sorry. I really can't give too many thoughts on the subject.. I didn't find out that much about it. So, we'll just have to see what con-way has up their sleeves in the next few years. I'm just going to continue to make as much money as I can for the next three years, in case I need it.

Exactly.