XPO | I fired Con-way.

It was a great video,I say keep them coming!!!I worked for Con_way for 9 years and I can say It was great at first,but after 1994 It went to HELL!!
Dang Spike your such a friggin rebel...LOL! I know you worked there for9 yrs, obviously, it was a good job, pay or whatever or you wouldn't have spent that much time there, I spent 7 yrs at AF fdx, I hated every minute of fedex, when I got on with AF I thought I had made it to the best, fedex was just a job, however it was a good one, not pleasent, but good none the less.

I guess I would like to know why you want to see goofy vids that some smuck made because he or she has an axe to grind? To me thats a slap in the face to all the people that support families, and support them well mind you, by way of Con-Way Freight.

My beef is with these knotheads that have a good job and all they can do is cry and complain that its not good enough.

I have always figured you could give some of these peckercheckers the smoothest road in the world, the run they want, the hours they want and pay them 5 bucks a mile and they would still find something to whine about. Working food has taught me to appreciate what I have, Sysco is the best of the best for what I do now, I'm looking hard at Estes, I can't do this forever Spike.

We pay our employees quite well, but don't provide anything else. It's on them to spend their money however they wish; whether that's buying medical, saving for retirement, putting some away for vacations or blowing it all at the track....not my concern.

What EXACTLY do you do????? You pay your employees to do WHAT???? Lets try this, Hello, my name is Radman, I drive a commercial vehicle for a freight company. Now its your turn.

What EXACTLY do you do????? You pay your employees to do WHAT???? Lets try this, Hello, my name is Radman, I drive a commercial vehicle for a freight company. Now its your turn.

Hello Radman, my name is SCFreight. We've gone through this before....

If you are interested in a job PM me your CV. ;) if you are qualified for a position I'll be in touch.

Turn over rate is extremely low, about 2%

Quite well is more than twice the top union scale to start.

SCFreight tell me you're in the freight industry.

Since you're talking union scale, you're referring to drivers, correct?

Over $50 per hour driving a truck peddling freight? Is that what you're saying? Or are you playing games?

Yes, all of our clients are LTL carriers or 3PL's, therefore we are in the LTL industry. However, we aren't a carrier. I was comparing our wages to those of an union P&D driver, but no ours aren't peddling freight. Yes, all of our employees (not independent contractors) are making $50/hr or more; remember ZERO benefits.

Wow, and I thought it went to hell about 5 or 6 years ago. You should've stayed..you would be the top guy just about on any board.

When I left I had a day run,but what is the point of a day run when you leave at 7 and get back to work the dock till 10 at night! I left for my family and my sanity.

Yes, all of our clients are LTL carriers or 3PL's, therefore we are in the LTL industry. However, we aren't a carrier. I was comparing our wages to those of an union P&D driver, but no ours aren't peddling freight. Yes, all of our employees (not independent contractors) are making $50/hr or more; remember ZERO benefits.

Do you employ CDL drivers that have general freight in their trucks and pay them $50+ per hour?

My comments in BLUE

Do you employ CDL drivers About 1/3 of our employees were drivers at one time that have general freight in their trucks No sir and pay them $50+ per hour? Yes sir

My comments here aren't always PC or popular and may reflect negatively on my employer and/or its employees. Therefore, I wont have any further comments about my employer.

Everybody enjoy their Labor Day weekend!

Hello Radman, my name is SCFreight. We've gone through this before....

If you are interested in a job PM me your CV. ;) if you are qualified for a position I'll be in touch.

If I am interested in a job DOING WHAT????? How can I know if I am interested or qualified if you won't tell what the job is. I don't want a company name or anything, I am just REALLY,REALLY,REALLY curious about what you do in the wonderfully wide world of freight. If you tell me what you do, I might add some weight to your comments, I might think to myself, "SCFreight is a (insert job here) and he would know more about that than I do." I am just saying man.

Have a GREAT weekend, drink alot but don't get arrested.:36::banana::funky::9529::bouncy::couch::couch::couch:

If I am interested in a job DOING WHAT????? How can I know if I am interested or qualified if you won't tell what the job is. I don't want a company name or anything, I am just REALLY,REALLY,REALLY curious about what you do in the wonderfully wide world of freight. If you tell me what you do, I might add some weight to your comments, I might think to myself, "SCFreight is a (insert job here) and he would know more about that than I do." I am just saying man.

Have a GREAT weekend, drink alot but don't get arrested.:36::banana::funky::9529::bouncy::couch::couch::couch:

I would say that it's a soft-ware company.