I got a bid

Moneyman01

Proud to be a dad!
Credits
I got a bid now. I have a spotting bid. I had a choice between day spot and overnight spot. I took overnight spot because its sunday thru thursday. Day spot was friday thru tuesday. Well I thought I made a good choice. I got forced to work friday doing day spot and I also had to train a new guy in. Then they forced me to work saturday. Started at 330 am did 7 stops and 350 miles. Got back at 1130 then they sent me back out to drop a trailer at a Mcdonalds. I had to be punch out by 1315 because they needed me to start at 2315. Now I wont get a day off till friday if I'm lucky. He said I'll probably get forced on friday and saturday again. All I have to say is this better not happen all summer. I know I'm a new driver but this crap is ridiculous. I'm a single dad and I have my son every other week and he needs his dad to. I really want this to work out but my son comes first. Sorry I'm tired and frustrated and I needed to rant.

But its cool I got a bid and now I have 1 guy below me

Moneyman01, Its a summer thing but they get really crazy in the summer time. But it should get easy for you . The more people you get below u. Its all overtime right. Well I hope so. Yes your family does come first.