XPO | I got a job offer at Conway...

Damn Rollin62 your a convict to ? I thought ltu was the only barn that harbour's criminals and fugitives. We have sex offenders that has to get permission to leave the state to run linehaul and peeps with dwi's, wife beaters , dope smokers and the Conway strangler ! Wtf . They hire first class mofo's around here .

There was an article talking about what a good place OK was to live..cost of living and retiring...I'll find it and send it to you.

He's not going to get that to start..besides he woukd have ot at 8 in central. And more per hour. He'll be looking for a job soon.. you have to look at the future..not what somebody tells you on a message board.
I've never been abused or treated badly. I've been here a long while. I don't care what the guy does..he could go work at Aldi for all I care.

Free medical and pension start on his 30th day. Why would he be looking for a job soon. He will probably have several guys below him by memorial day.

There was an article talking about what a good place OK was to live..cost of living and retiring...I'll find it and send it to you.

Tulsa is a good place to live as long as you don't buy land next to the Conway terminal , you might get violated with this crew and besides I'm starting to think we are only accepting apps from the mcalester state penitentiary with all these freaks !

Worked at conway for 3 years was the low man on the totem pole the whole time they bring u in at 1030 to drive back in at 2 to start workinv the dock till 8. If u want to be a glorified dock worker with a cdl go to conway. Thw guys with seniority can talk all the trash they want cause at conway thats the only guys they will cater to.

Worked at conway for 3 years was the low man on the totem pole the whole time they bring u in at 1030 to drive back in at 2 to start workinv the dock till 8. If u want to be a glorified dock worker with a cdl go to conway. Thw guys with seniority can talk all the trash they want cause at conway thats the only guys they will cater to.
The guys with seniority can talk trash, because they have the SENIORITY...something your not going to ever have ANYWHERE, if you keep starting over..I did what your talking about for about five or six years..but no more..I did my time. I'm still in the con-way chain gang though, they haven't paroled me yet..haha

Don't pay too much attention to the haters on here. Remember they are all here for a reason...its a good job that pays good. We all just got a raise and you'll have job security. You won't have job security at the union job. Plus we make more than the YRC companies. Pay your union dues and make less than Conway, FedEx, etc. That's not a good deal. Just don't pay attention to those other posters. They're not serious. If you want to make 100k, work here...we have a lot of 100k drivers. Its an easy job.
That depends on location. In the south we make less than the DSR's up north and our city DSR's dont get overtime after 8 hrs., so consider that pay is different in different locations. Benefits the same, but the pay difference means alot to some people. NO 100k DSR's here. 70k yes.

PS. And we have to work the dock at almost all locations. Something a union job doesnt usually involve. (Linehaul DSR's that is)

That depends on location. In the south we make less than the DSR's up north and our city DSR's dont get overtime after 8 hrs., so consider that pay is different in different locations. Benefits the same, but the pay difference means alot to some people. NO 100k DSR's here. 70k yes.

PS. And we have to work the dock at almost all locations. Something a union job doesnt usually involve. (Linehaul DSR's that is)

The guy was talking about Conway central..the north. Not the South. The old central..ccx..

Stay away from Con-job I worked there when on lay off from YRC for 18 months worst job ever had ... if you like working 14 hour days everyday then go there but if it were me NO WAY !!!!!!!!!!

Run as far away from conway as you can unless you want to be called in at 5 ever day just to work the dock to many drivers not enough work you will be getting 35 to 40hrs a week if luck and other lazysenior driver playing farmers milk the vow till its and its getting dry

Run as far away from conway as you can unless you want to be called in at 5 ever day just to work the dock to many drivers not enough work you will be getting 35 to 40hrs a week if luck and other lazysenior driver playing farmers milk the vow till its and its getting dry
If you were only working 35 hours a week, and wanted more hours..would it matter what work you were doing? Besides..you start at the bottom like everybody else. And you'll never be one of those senior guys if you don't suck it up and get some time in.