Central Transport | I guess Vitran Delivers for Costco?

truckinus

TB Veteran
Credits
I ordered some cabinets for my garage and got an email that Vitran will deliver it at some point in time. I had ordered some stuff that was big before and Lynden delivered it before. I was kinda wondering if they would at least help me get it in the garage like Lynden did? Kinda wondering what to expect.

I havent seen alot of Costco deliveries lately, but I do see alot of cabellas freight come across the dock. I personally do several residential deliveries a month, and I help at least get it in the garage or the front door, but it will depend on your driver most likely...good luck!

It'll also depend on you. If a person comes out and starts ordering me around, I pull the old....Sorry sir, this isn't an inside delivery. Now, if you're cool and offer to help the best you can. Well, that's entirely different. I've had big dudes refuse to help and I've had little old ladies at least hold the door open. Then, tip him. :)

I've done quite a bit extra for 20 bucks. Drug out an old refridgerator and drug in the new old. Sucked, but heck 20 dollars is 20 dollars.

Good luck