XPO | I have a question for the pro conway union drivers

You have just as many turd sandwiches on your side if the fence as well, the way I see it no matter which side your drawn to the crook level is pretty much a tie on both sides of the fence!!!!! But hey, what ever YOU think!! Believe me there are plenty republicans that are union members, and proud of it.........

You have just as many turd sandwiches on your side if the fence as well, the way I see it no matter which side your drawn to the crook level is pretty much a tie on both sides of the fence!!!!! But hey, what ever YOU think!! Believe me there are plenty republicans that are union members, and proud of it.........

Must be nice to be against what you are for. That's not weird.

Believe me there are plenty republicans that are union members, and proud of it.........
Believe me there are plenty republicans that are union members, and proud of it. Doesn't that really defeat their purpose ? Its like burning down your own house .

Believe me there are plenty republicans that are union members, and proud of it......... Believe me there are plenty republicans that are union members, and proud of it. Doesn't that really defeat their purpose ? Its like burning down your own house .

Just hard to get your head around it. He is running off at the mouth screaming how everyone needs a union. But then refuses to support the politics that lend to a strong and prosperous union.

Totally agree. ABF driver on a Con-way board talking about how he is pro union but votes Republican.

Only on the trucking boards.
"Um... I'd say some sort of conundrum ..., abf/conway -- pro union/ republican , but whatever it sounds good to me and that's exactly the direction I lean to ,

Last edited by a moderator:
Totally agree. ABF driver on a Con-way board talking about how he is pro union but votes Republican.

Only on the trucking boards.

Who said anything about ABF or voting republican?? Maybe you should try some of that FOCUS FACTOR with some EXLAX, just think of all the knowledge you could crap out then genious!!!!!! !

Just hard to get your head around it. He is running off at the mouth screaming how everyone needs a union. But then refuses to support the politics that lend to a strong and prosperous union.
Go figure, I guess we do live in a crazy world . There's absolutely no logical sense in a statement like that . Where is the logic in voting for a party that wants to take us down ? If anyone has the answer well then bring it on .:duh:

I suppose you must be talking about Bush, Reagan and so on. I know, I know, Everything that is wrong with this current administration is Bush's fault. obummer has made that clear many times. Do you really think that the current administration is doing a good job? I would like an answer to that from anyone. I hope and pray that we get another Reagan some day.

I like how you can twist it around though. I am not saying that everything is the unions fault. I am not saying every republican was a good president. There have been a whole lot of bad presidents back by the union though and not just presidents. The House and Congress are full of union backed politicians that are hell bent to take away our rights and freedoms. Sorry, but I am not ready to give up my rights.

You mean the same Reagan that started "the war on drugs" hows that war going these days?? Oh thats right, after trillions of taxpayer dollars we are still losing the war on drugs, some states (blue ones) got smart and somewhat legalized it and is making a killing on taxing it. Oh dont forget that Reagans war on drugs put "El Chapo" the biggest drug dealer and mastermind of a mexican cartel on the front cover of a big time magizine as one of the richest people IN THE WORLD ,so i think i will pass on another president like REAGAN. But as for Obama, i believe he has done a really crappy job, and i am a long time voting democrat. Im not afraid to say whats the truth, people wanted change, but the problem was, we should of asked"what kind of change were you talking about"

:crybaby:M
Go figure, I guess we do live in a crazy world . There's absolutely no logical sense in a statement like that . Where is the logic in voting for a party that wants to take us down ? If anyone has the answer well then bring it on .:duh:

No where did I say anything about voting for any party, twist it Any way you want!! It's not gonna change anything, i didn't have a vote in Texas !! Don't take it out on me children!!!!

You mean the same Reagan that started "the war on drugs" hows that war going these days?? Oh thats right, after trillions of taxpayer dollars we are still losing the war on drugs, some states (blue ones) got smart and somewhat legalized it and is making a killing on taxing it. Oh dont forget that Reagans war on drugs put "El Chapo" the biggest drug dealer and mastermind of a mexican cartel on the front cover of a big time magizine as one of the richest people IN THE WORLD ,so i think i will pass on another president like REAGAN. But as for Obama, i believe he has done a really crappy job, and i am a long time voting democrat. Im not afraid to say whats the truth, people wanted change, but the problem was, we should of asked"what kind of change were you talking about"
You better check your stats again on the legalized pot in Colorado,it is nothing what they said it was going to be.As far as who votes for who,who cares ,I have people telling me how to vote all the time,they are not in the voting booth and I vote what I think,not what they want me to think.Your media is destroying this country,when Bush was president he was a Big Oil guy because of the price of oil and they had hearings with all the big oil companies,and the media had that front and center.The price of gas goes up 2 dollars under Obama and nothing is said.Is he a big oil guy?We could argue politics all day,at the end of the day what do we have?OPINIONS!

Now back to the question at hand,Pro Con-Way Union Drivers,I have never been in a union and have 36 years in trucking.I would not benefit from their pension and would pay dues for the next 10 years,but if that means changing the direction that this group is taking us I am all for it.I personally can not take the lack of respect that I am now getting for the job that I have done and that's what it's about for me.You on the other hand might be Okay with that,(I don't know.)It is easy for them to throw words like Integrity out there,when they don't know the true definition.

Now back to the question at hand,Pro Con-Way Union Drivers,I have never been in a union and have 36 years in trucking.I would not benefit from their pension and would pay dues for the next 10 years,but if that means changing the direction that this group is taking us I am all for it.I personally can not take the lack of respect that I am now getting for the job that I have done and that's what it's about for me.You on the other hand might be Okay with that,(I don't know.)It is easy for them to throw words like Integrity out there,when they don't know the true definition.

The pension is what got me started nearly 30 years ago. As my career progressed I learned the language and grievance machinery we all have from the CBA is just as valuable. IMO.

The pension is what got me started nearly 30 years ago. As my career progressed I learned the language and grievance machinery we all have from the CBA is just as valuable. IMO.

You are right when I started at Con-Way 21 years ago,they sold us on what our pension would look like,now look at it.You hear things like change,we have to stay ahead of the game.If I have any kind of grievance they will tell me where the door is.As con-way has grown so has their head!

You better check your stats again on the legalized pot in Colorado,it is nothing what they said it was going to be.As far as who votes for who,who cares ,I have people telling me how to vote all the time,they are not in the voting booth and I vote what I think,not what they want me to think.Your media is destroying this country,when Bush was president he was a Big Oil guy because of the price of oil and they had hearings with all the big oil companies,and the media had that front and center.The price of gas goes up 2 dollars under Obama and nothing is said.Is he a big oil guy?We could argue politics all day,at the end of the day what do we have?OPINIONS!

The price of gas inflated to be the same under Geo W. - Except for a month when it spiked down as Obama was taking office. I paid $4.03/gal BEFORE Obama. Google "historic gas price charts". I don't know why, but the drop was extremely brief. Please remember that Bush oversaw the most devastating economic depression since 1929. And in so doing, brought more debt and deficit upon us then the world has ever seen. All this through poor management, oversight, and blasting into two wars we can't afford. But HEY! Halliburton and big oil got uber filthy rich from it all. Any of that trickling down to you? Yeah, me neither.

Colorado has collected $23 million in legal pot taxes.
And they don't arrest users saving maybe another billion so far. I don't know about the criminal savings.
Sit back and relax man. They'll be smoking it at a church picnic near you soon enough.Thank God we continue to step up and out of the dark ages that so many zealots want us to wallow in.

Consider news outlets other than Faux"News". They have an agenda they make no apologies about. They admit it. That means their news is NOT fair and balanced. They want you to vote Republican, so what info do you suppose they are gonna feed you? Real journalists classify Fox as a commentary network and not a news network. Even the XM channel guide for your truck does this. You can print it off the XM site.

Is this the political forum?

The price of gas inflated to be the same under Geo W. - Except for a month when it spiked down as Obama was taking office. I paid $4.03/gal BEFORE Obama. Google "historic gas price charts". I don't know why, but the drop was extremely brief. Please remember that Bush oversaw the most devastating economic depression since 1929. And in so doing, brought more debt and deficit upon us then the world has ever seen. All this through poor management, oversight, and blasting into two wars we can't afford. But HEY! Halliburton and big oil got uber filthy rich from it all. Any of that trickling down to you? Yeah, me neither.

Colorado has collected $23 million in legal pot taxes.
And they don't arrest users saving maybe another billion so far. I don't know about the criminal savings.
Sit back and relax man. They'll be smoking it at a church picnic near you soon enough.Thank God we continue to step up and out of the dark ages that so many zealots want us to wallow in.

Consider news outlets other than Faux"News". They have an agenda they make no apologies about. They admit it. That means their news is NOT fair and balanced. They want you to vote Republican, so what info do you suppose they are gonna feed you? Real journalists classify Fox as a commentary network and not a news network. Even the XM channel guide for your truck does this. You can print it off the XM site.

Is this the political forum?
A little long winded are we,you might try a little of that plopplopfizkool-aid,what are the unemployment numbers in Colorado,they claimed the taxes would be twice what they are,you need to stay away from the bud,bud.Everything is George 's fault,not one democrat voted for either one of those wars,I am old enough to remember what the gas prices were and I don't think they were nearly this high for this long.My point about this is ,Con-Way is operating with no integrity,like Obama (you better get your kool-aid out)I have a pen and a phone,like he doesn't care what anyone else thinks,he's doing what he wants to do,why have a congress or senate,just do what I say(kind of like con-way).OH,try the BBC it might enlighten you.