XPO | I have a question for the pro conway union drivers

Well said FULL DECK but one thing you left out was how Cf pay every bill Con-way had they pay for their equipment their fuel salary you name it they pay for it from 1983 till 1995 and that was the first year Con-Way show a profit and was not in red and will know what came next the big spin off plus Con-Way got the profitable Road System.

Go over to the truckingboard boneyard and tell me where are all these past union carriers and tell us what there demise was. I am curious to here your views on this.

PS... (I am not management)
Its easy, poor upper management along with being Greedy! Conway upper management is slowly doing the same off the Drivers back's. Taking more than giving while they fill their pockets.

i have to agree its company's like conway who drove union carriers bankrupt then filled their pockets their greed makes them thrive they cant get enough now from their employee's they keep taking and taking

i have to agree its company's like conway who drove union carriers bankrupt then filled their pockets their greed makes them thrive they cant get enough now from their employee's they keep taking and taking

There will never enough for them they will be the demise of conway we need protection! !!

There are even more non union LTL carriers that have went out of business. You're trying to make a correlation that isn't there.

how about the mistake they made with the pay raise this year they admitted it and they gave us another raise but you will have to wait till jan. to get it just another kick in the teeth from corporate i have no teeth left and our dental plan sucks also so please quit kicking me conway!!!!!!:couch:

Ok... since you are trying to twist my post around for your benefit. Go to the LTL boneyard on a different section on TB and explain to me why these union carriers have closed. Deregulation is not a legit argument. If you are educated you will see that there are a ton of old union ltl carriers no longer exist.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Just curious, would there have been any need for unions at all if companies would treat their work force with respect?

If Conway goes belly up because of a union then so be it... There is a huge driver shortage out there and that would give 20,000 of some of the best damn drivers out there a chance to better them self. Job security is not an issue in this industry in this day and time. Just because a union carrier closes up doesn't mean the freight disappears. You jokers and your fear mongering are funny.

Union didn't put their employees out of business, ,, you management did it all,,,,, look at your desk and surrounding. ....maybe you are blind:kickedoutsmile:

Those that prepared for deregulation survived, those that continued business as usual are gone. Service was all anyone had to sell for a long time. I remember at the time many saying, look what happened to the airline industry.