Yellow | I have a suggestion for those of you who want to vote NO and close us down

teamguy

TB Lurker
Credits
Since you all will be throwing away a ton of money to conjob, fedex and wall streeters who will take your loads, your money and leave you with nothing, I submit that in exchange for becoming the laughingstock of the freight world and killing YRC and ABF within a year:

Ask conjob to give us some money for the holiday season to buy gifts for our families, maybe fedex can kick in some money for the bills. Wall street who are laughing as we speak can finance upgrades to the projects I think Obama should build us as we'll likely be on welfare a while. Wall street types can sit in million dollar homes laughing at the dumb union working man with the hundreds of millions theyve made with our destruction and laugh about how we laid down without vaseline and without a fight-calm submission. yes, lets all go from being hard working men to wlefare bums. And that is exactly what may of us will be-losers.

All the drivers here that want to work and can pass a physical will find a job.It could be better or worse in pay.But the stress from yrcw will be gone after it is gone.They are bluffing they just want to see how far they can push us back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah and you can work your 6 an 7 punches while your brothers and sisters are on lay off, or work 4 hours at 12 bucks an hour.

You know you think we are mice and will vote yes if you offer us dome and gloom. With this kind of tactic you are making so many of us turn our hopes of this company turning around to a bunch of guys and gals who will tell you to go straight to hell. The banks and managemant at YRC Inc are the Losers here, Not the Teamsters you want to blame us. You YRCW lost it. Not us. We are the ones who do the work. You can beat us down all you want. But you will never BEAT US!!!!We will prevale.... So managemant, YRC Inc and YRCW take your job and shove it!!!!!! We will move on.......... You Lose!!!!!!!

You know you think we are mice and will vote yes if you offer us dome and gloom. With this kind of tactic you are making so many of us turn our hopes of this company turning around to a bunch of guys and gals who will tell you to go straight to hell. The banks and managemant at YRC Inc are the Losers here, Not the Teamsters you want to blame us. You YRCW lost it. Not us. We are the ones who do the work. You can beat us down all you want. But you will never BEAT US!!!!We will prevale.... So managemant, YRC Inc and YRCW take your job and shove it!!!!!! We will move on.......... You Lose!!!!!!!

Lowlife, Im not management,and you arent too swift. Management doesnt have to beat you, youve beaten yourself. Sad. Night all.

Lowlife, Im not management,and you arent too swift. Management doesnt have to beat you, youve beaten yourself. Sad. Night all.

You know nothing about me. I come to work do my job and go home. Yrc benefits from my services. I see it everyday. People make trouble for them selves. Thats what I'm saying here. I can take my services almost anywhere and get a job. I will provide for my family, live life and be happy while I do it. I have been blessed many times. I forgive you for being self serving while you post on this board. You Lose!

The fear and intimidation isn't working. Ah oh, here comes the Dr. Phil indoctrinating tactic. What's next, the I love you speech?

It is more like your Yes votes have killed the company and turned us in to a JB hunt equivalent. You baby's with no balls could have forced the hand of management last time to straighten out there ways, instead you took the hit and they kept walking the same old walk.
I for one am going to vote this time just like every other time No. When they lock the gate you will walk out crying and I will hold my head High because I am a Man of conviction.

It is your fault YES MEN!!

Obviously the Teamsters are not excited about the concessions. After listening to the experts I have to change my vote from a no to a yes. There is still no guarantee that the company will even survive even after the concessions. I will be taking a leave of absence soon afterwards. This will by us time to look for another job. Unfortunately, this job is no longer a career. It's a sad day for YRCW employees.

Since you all will be throwing away a ton of money to conjob, fedex and wall streeters who will take your loads, your money and leave you with nothing, I submit that in exchange for becoming the laughingstock of the freight world and killing YRC and ABF within a year:

Ask conjob to give us some money for the holiday season to buy gifts for our families, maybe fedex can kick in some money for the bills. Wall street who are laughing as we speak can finance upgrades to the projects I think Obama should build us as we'll likely be on welfare a while. Wall street types can sit in million dollar homes laughing at the dumb union working man with the hundreds of millions theyve made with our destruction and laugh about how we laid down without vaseline and without a fight-calm submission. yes, lets all go from being hard working men to wlefare bums. And that is exactly what may of us will be-losers.

Are you asking us to vote yes or no? I couldn't tell.

So you would rather be the one taking the load? Haven't you taken enough loads the last couple of years? From reading your post, are you married to joe? PS: This freakin company already is the laughing stock of the trucking world, has been since you voted the pension away, permanently.

Dont close it down, burn it to the ground. Any body got a light ?

images

oh my!!​

You know it gets old with everybody putting the blame on everybody else and not looking in the mirror for the problem. with the conessione the employees have made you tell us why yrcw can't make money. ups freight can make money, abf can make money, holland made money before the buyout. so instead of looking to place the blame at somebody else open your eyes and look at the people running yrcw. demand that the whole crew is replaced with a new one in exchange for the new conessions.

It is more like your Yes votes have killed the company and turned us in to a JB hunt equivalent. You baby's with no balls could have forced the hand of management last time to straighten out there ways, instead you took the hit and they kept walking the same old walk.
I for one am going to vote this time just like every other time No. When they lock the gate you will walk out crying and I will hold my head High because I am a Man of conviction.

It is your fault YES MEN!!

How many times you had to do that walk before? 2 for me.