XPO | "I heard a guy say'

cheezcutter

TB Lurker
Credits
I heard a guy say thurs.night that the mon. meeting is about the tractors(old tractors are staying on the long runs) i heard him say that two terminals are closing maybe more(Greenville,wherever that is and someplace in kentucky,a T.M. let that slip) and also were going to start rebuilding old tractors instead of buying new dont know how much or if any of this is based on fact,just wanted to share!

this is how rumors get started, if you don't have any solid evidence you shouldn't post. Heck if I posted every rumor I heard from "some guy" I'd have you beleiving aliens were running our company

this is how rumors get started, if you don't have any solid evidence you shouldn't post. Heck if I posted every rumor I heard from "some guy" I'd have you beleiving aliens were running our company

That's something that I would believe. I think all of CGO needs to have a DNA test and pee in a bottle, they are all either aliens or on drugs. :biglaugh:

who cares if this is how rumors get started,the fact is they start somewhere,im just passin on something I heard not that I made up,i called a couple people on my way home and they had already HEARD this before me,i was just throwin something out there in an attempt to maybe find out a little more instead i get some wisecrackin,know it all tellin me i shouldnt post it unless i have evidence,hey buddy,go pound sand this is trucking boards not prezars board whatever the f... that means!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eck13:

Some of the threads that are started here are so called rumors ... I have put a few out there myself ... it happens in every forum on truckingboards ... sometimes we just need to dismiss them with out throwing stones at each other ... and sometimes we need to dig and find more info ... i have been hearing the some of the same things you were hearing cheezgrater ...

ok. so u people have been hearing things (gossip). If u have heard the same thing s in different regions thenwhat do u think? J. Lebrie had people leak this crap so that he can sit at his little computer and read the blogs and see where we stand. He sells and buys conway stock like a damn shareholder and thats how he is running this company. Whats the best way for him and his buddies to make money. Conflict with company president duties if u ask me. oh well , i should state that this is my opinion only and not of conway's so that i may not be fired for acting as an "agent" of conway

Some of the threads that are started here are so called rumors ... I have put a few out there myself ... it happens in every forum on truckingboards ... sometimes we just need to dismiss them with out throwing stones at each other ... and sometimes we need to dig and find more info ... i have been hearing the some of the same things you were hearing cheezgrater ...
are any of us doing anything other than trying to find out things that the co.wont share,human nature is to find out pertinent info that affects our lives as early and often as we can,if i hear something interesting i like to share it thats all and maybe learn something myself, W99,have a great weekend!!!!!

are any of us doing anything other than trying to find out things that the co.wont share,human nature is to find out pertinent info that affects our lives as early and often as we can,if i hear something interesting i like to share it thats all and maybe learn something myself, W99,have a great weekend!!!!!

We are all curious. Or at least a good number of us are. You are absolutely correct. :smilies-19296::guiness:
You also have a fine weekend ...

ok. so u people have been hearing things (gossip). If u have heard the same thing s in different regions thenwhat do u think? J. Lebrie had people leak this crap so that he can sit at his little computer and read the blogs and see where we stand. He sells and buys conway stock like a damn shareholder and thats how he is running this company. Whats the best way for him and his buddies to make money. Conflict with company president duties if u ask me. oh well , i should state that this is my opinion only and not of conway's so that i may not be fired for acting as an "agent" of conway
hey john L. if your reading this,go F--- yourself you greedy corporatist pig!!

Rumors happen for one reason, the lack of honesty and straight forward explanation from the company. If they would communicate to the employees before the rumors get started there would be no problems, right? It sounded good in my head but around here it is just not possible.

Rumors happen for one reason, the lack of honesty and straight forward explanation from the company. If they would communicate to the employees before the rumors get started there would be no problems, right? It sounded good in my head but around here it is just not possible.

Straight forward explanations demand accountability...just like a written policy manual would.

Neither of which is going to happen any time soon.

Rat

Thats the damn truth.... i've never worked for a company before that did'nt have a policy and procedure handbook!