XPO | "I heard a guy say'

BoxBoss dropped off a while back complaining someone on another board stated he was giving false and misleading information. Considering this thread the speculation will now run wild.

He did not give false or misleading info ... sometimes he just told some guys some things they did not want to hear

BoxBoss dropped off a while back complaining someone on another board stated he was giving false and misleading information. Considering this thread the speculation will now run wild.

He did not give false or misleading info ... sometimes he just told some guys some things they did not want to hear

BoxBoss never mislead anyone.

Like the man said sometimes he told peeps things they didn't want to hear.

More often than not he was called out and sometimes ostracized for being a member of Con-Way management and people unfairly targeted their anger at him for all the BS that has been handed to us over the last several years.

On one hand its "well gee...its what you signed up for" but one the other he had the same concerns and probs we have...just didn't rant about them so much...and yes he did have his moments of consternations as we all do...may have said some things here that some ran with (unfairly I might add) and made mountains where molehills would have sufficed.

Then there was the 'over the top' (and boy is this ever going to get me in trouble!) confrontations with a former moderator. That got way out of hand. Then there were others that just acted like :eck13: because they could.

We I assume he just got tired of it and said to hell with it...moved on to other things.

Box and I probably disagree on many things the company has done in the recent past...but at least we could be civil (or some facsimile thereof) about our different views....

I for one miss his input.

Rat

You may need a drug test from your T.M. on monday.

sitecheck5panel.jpg

No he is going now ... and you can watch