Yellow | I just got one thing to say. divided we stand divided we fall even the Bible tells us this.

Hoping that's not the case. They will tell the old hands we will pay your insurance and the young hands we will give you a bonus then everyone in the middle gets shafted I hope it makes everyone mad.

142c2e2f815d21eee46ee6c367b3b9ca.jpg
Stop being a sheep in 2019 , Pay the Rate or Lock the Gate period................................................

Or, make an informed decision after reading the proposal and vote accordingly, regardless of what others might think.

That idea is great in principle. But recently many older hands have totally screwed there younger brothers, all so they could get by for the next couple years. Two tier wage systems at the auto plants started like that.

Either full rate or lock the gate. If we can't make NON UNION SCALE, why should anyone consider less??

That idea is great in principle. But recently many older hands have totally screwed there younger brothers, all so they could get by for the next couple years. Two tier wage systems at the auto plants started like that.

Either full rate or lock the gate. If we can't make NON UNION SCALE, why should anyone consider less??
That's exactly what happened in 1986 and itll happen again if we don't get together as one.i seen it then I got 35 years of this mess don't want to see it again.

I posted in another thread what I extrapolated our wage might be, had not our sacrifices been made.

One response.

If there is to be any dialogue or group discussion to the positive, then organizing expectations is paramount.

Do certain work rules remain in effect?

Does forgoing full vacation reinstatement break the deal?

Running the numbers with return to ‘full’ compensation, at this point is somewhat interpretive, because of the MOUs. We can only guess at what numbers might have been achieved, had we better weathered the ‘storm(s).’