TForce | I just heard from one my former co-workers.Looks like UPS is doing a lockout.

Apostolic

TB Legend
Credits
A company is able to make other arrangements to operate,while they temporarily close their doors.
This means no UPS Freight worker will be able to work,they will be out of work,if they want to or not.
I hate to say,I saw something like this coming,when the last contract wasn't excepted.
The longer something like this action by the company lasts,many will be begging to get back to work.
Sometimes willing to work for less than was offered.

I really do hope for the best for all of you my fellow UPS Freight Teamster Bros,& Sisters.
I'll bring this up in my nightly prayers.

A company is able to make other arrangements to operate,while they temporarily close their doors.
This means no UPS Freight worker will be able to work,they will be out of work,if they want to or not.
I hate to say,I saw something like this coming,when the last contract wasn't excepted.
The longer something like this action by the company lasts,many will be begging to get back to work.
Sometimes willing to work for less than was offered.

I really do hope for the best for all of you my fellow UPS Freight Teamster Bros,& Sisters.
I'll bring this up in my nightly prayers.

Hundreds of trucking jobs on craigslist everyday I can find a job within a few hours!