ODFL | I keep hearing rumor of a TL division..

At least they are clean more that you can say for Fed Ex Frt trucks.

I believe those are assigned tractors and the guys that I've seen drive them are the ones that always looked after their equipment.Took pride in how they looked.

New trucks

I have saw new green and white LTL trucks so I know they are not changing yet.Just wondering if since they changed uniforms,if they are thiking about the color of the trucks?

How many trucks are they running in the TL div. now Jason? If that's true.. sounds like something that'll be expanding this year.

How many trucks are they running in the TL div. now Jason? If that's true.. sounds like something that'll be expanding this year.

It may be a little while before he answers your post BillyLo but his answer will be the most accurate.He is a lot like Skywalker,rolling.

they just took all 9 drivers away from the ODFL side and there now part of the ODDL
dedicated logistics (sp) so now i work for the private truck leasing side not the FL side anymore.
They did say that they want/expect close to 100 drivers by the end of 07 and by the end of 08 1000.
They have a huge package that there trying to sell to customers to include trucks tlrs drivers management and comp programs that makes things real easy for everyone to stay up to date. customers are realy digging this new package and many are buying it like hotcakes.
the hickory hill is unique in a way...they had several trucks but the hickory hill people was not giving up as many loads to OD and they were making some money from broker loads (not hickory hill frt) so they took like 3-5 trucks back and those trucks are running for the TL side, however we dont know if they are going ODTL way or staying ODFL. you see a public company cant show fav's to a private company most of all a private company owned by the main share holders of a public company family.
so they have to keep everything seperate.
i think that should answer some questions.

they just took all 9 drivers away from the ODFL side and there now part of the ODDL
dedicated logistics (sp) so now i work for the private truck leasing side not the FL side anymore.
They did say that they want/expect close to 100 drivers by the end of 07 and by the end of 08 1000.
They have a huge package that there trying to sell to customers to include trucks tlrs drivers management and comp programs that makes things real easy for everyone to stay up to date. customers are realy digging this new package and many are buying it like hotcakes.
the hickory hill is unique in a way...they had several trucks but the hickory hill people was not giving up as many loads to OD and they were making some money from broker loads (not hickory hill frt) so they took like 3-5 trucks back and those trucks are running for the TL side, however we dont know if they are going ODTL way or staying ODFL. you see a public company cant show fav's to a private company most of all a private company owned by the main share holders of a public company family.
so they have to keep everything seperate.
i think that should answer some questions.

Is this why there are 53fters EVERYWHERE ?