Estes | I Love Estes Express Lines

Matt

Infamous “Beerboy”
Credits
i am so happy i work for the best ltl carrier in the country. where else can you just show up, run your run and get paid one of the best wages in the industry. freakin amazing !!! have real nice equi. i have an awsome dispatcher. i better pinch myself !! i'm asleep, no really i'm on vacation which i get paid up tp 1200 dollars a week just to get some r & r !!! wow that has to be one of the top vacation pays in the industry !!! not no measley hourly pay for 40 hours ha i laugh at that have a safe week gents :1036316054:

watcha mean up to $1200.00......... My friend just told me he grossed over 2k this week. He worked 1 extra day. :1036316054: ..................................oops! my bad you said vacation pay wuz 1200. Disreguard this msg

i am so happy i work for the best ltl carrier in the country. where else can you just show up, run your run and get paid one of the best wages in the industry. freakin amazing !!! have real nice equi. i have an awsome dispatcher. i better pinch myself !! i'm asleep, no really i'm on vacation which i get paid up tp 1200 dollars a week just to get some r & r !!! wow that has to be one of the top vacation pays in the industry !!! not no measley hourly pay for 40 hours ha i laugh at that have a safe week gents :1036316054:

Oh, Geeze, I hear ya bro. I'm so lucky to have this great job. Not only great pay, but it's the bennys that are the best! How 'bout that safety award this month, huh? That computer bag holds alot of "thatta boy" appreciation that Rob so often sends our way. I just feel bad for him that the fuel prices are so cumbersome to the operation. We will just have to run harder for him, to help trim the waste any way we can. This is the time we as employees have to step up to the plate. We had a guy out sick, and I jammed his run onto mine just to help out, and do my part. My dispatcher really appreciated it. Not that I do this to be noticed, but hope the TM gets wind of it. I said I was a "can do guy" on my application, and take every opportunity to prove it. Well, be safe out there beerboy.. LS :kiss2:

sounds good

Hope to be joining all you guys by next week. Thanks for the positive comments about your company. Am starting to feel I made the right choice choosing big E.

Hope to be joining all you guys by next week. Thanks for the positive comments about your company. Am starting to feel I made the right choice choosing big E.

Well BB,
We are a family owned business, and are more than happy to have you aboard! See you at the company softball game sir!
Bring the wife and family.... Fun for all!!:party-smiley-017:

Thanks for the welcome. Hope to get physical and road test next week, linehaul/ Elkhart. It's been 5 weeks now since we were all shown the door from that New Jersey company. Haven't been out of the saddle this long since I started driving. Going crazy now.

this company is what you make it my friend. if you show up and do your job your all good. you can really see the family values in the company system wide. you can run hard on linehaul and make 100 k a year or takin it easy you'll bag 60 to 70 easy without tryin. the no delay pay is nice noone says anything if ya hug the ol pig in your bed for a couple of more hours !!! I'm afraid that if you start gettin delay pay the will make ya show up and be all serious and stuff. the heath bennies are great i hardly have any out of pocket expenses . the scripts are high sometime but what are you to do in todays economy ???? ENJOY MY FRIEND . don't let the jelious haters get ya stirred up !!

Thanks for the welcome. Hope to get physical and road test next week, linehaul/ Elkhart. It's been 5 weeks now since we were all shown the door from that New Jersey company. Haven't been out of the saddle this long since I started driving. Going crazy now.

Wow, 5 weeks.. That's a long time. I know some companies, you can sit home waiting for a call to go to work after two years of being with them. Not at the big E my friend. We have tons and tons of freight! The best part is, when it is slow, nobody ever gets a call to stay home. Our family atmosphere company will find something for you to do, so you get your hours. Too bad about the other place closing up. The atmosphere in both companies were much the same. The big difference is, E runs in the black at all times. All equipment is paid for in cash. All equipment is new and safe, and the old stuff gets weeded out. Any politics stays pretty much in the office, as not to effect our driver performance. So welcome, and let's get Rob's freight delivered! Frunkis!

Wow, 5 weeks.. That's a long time. I know some companies, you can sit home waiting for a call to go to work after two years of being with them. Not at the big E my friend. We have tons and tons of freight! The best part is, when it is slow, nobody ever gets a call to stay home. Our family atmosphere company will find something for you to do, so you get your hours. Too bad about the other place closing up. The atmosphere in both companies were much the same. The big difference is, E runs in the black at all times. All equipment is paid for in cash. All equipment is new and safe, and the old stuff gets weeded out. Any politics stays pretty much in the office, as not to effect our driver performance. So welcome, and let's get Rob's freight delivered! Frunkis!

It will make a big difference working for a company running in the black. Just went by the old company last week and saw all the old trucks thru the fence with our names and safe driving years still on the sides. That's why I would never want to work for any place that has a high O.R. no matter how big they were. Stability and security mean a lot and from my research, Mr. Estes seems to have his house in order.

It will make a big difference working for a company running in the black. Just went by the old company last week and saw all the old trucks thru the fence with our names and safe driving years still on the sides. That's why I would never want to work for any place that has a high O.R. no matter how big they were. Stability and security mean a lot and from my research, Mr. Estes seems to have his house in order.

I hope you get to meet Wayne, the regional guy out there... He's wonderful!!!:kiss2:

Am sure i'll eventually meet him and everyone else. From first impressions, they were all very friendly to me when I was there last week. They all seemed to be enjoying their work. Very laid back.

what the F---

I just threw up all over my key board. :chairshot: I am soooo sorry. And I was told I need a drug test. :hysterical: This is what I call some major:butt kiss: I bet you printed out this post to show your TM what a loyal. Sorry still cleaning up my lunch from my keyboard.
Mad Trucker out & Cleaning up

Ok Mildew lets compare.$23.68 for the first 8 hours and $35.52 for every hour there after.Enough said!

I dont work by the hour. I thought ya'all did better than that. Sorry to hear. Need not to compare your 38 hour week to my check. Hope things get better for ya.

Ok mildew I run linehaul.Let's compare again .055.675 for vans-.56.900for pups-and .58.900 for triples.The 23.68 per hour comes into play for anything else we do including drop&hooks/terminal time/breakdowns/impassable highways.etc..etc..WE GIVE BACK NOTHING!!Ya'all have a nice day.I got to go make some real money!

don't beat yourself up !!! its hard to see everything you work for go down the drain. we at estes will be around alot longer some may say we at E will linger longer than alot of other companies !! i mean just look at the stock market. alot of companies have to please a stock broker in chicago. where we as a company do whats best for estes. WTF does that idiot know about trucking. i like fed ex they are pretty stable i do get worried for my friends at national. but here at e we will stay stead fast on our road to victory as the "others" try to keep up. sure the city guys at "other" companies are "entilted" to all this time and a half but with proper managment there should be no overtime at all !! thats why we remain succussfull :1036316054: great managment my friend. heck its such a family atmosphere here i gave my linehaul dispatcher my living room set. i bought a new set and a flat led tv with all the cash i make working 8 and a half hours a night. :smilie_132:. good times ahead my friend let the past go and charge ahead with the bright future :1036316054:

Well put beerboy. Peace of mind and security mean so much more to me now. Many of my ex co-workers have taken pay cuts but getting stability means more than high pay after you lose a good job. It looks like working at big E, I could have both security and excellent pay, plus a great working environment. In hindsight now i'm glad the other carriers didn't contact me. Can't wait to start!

Ok mildew I run linehaul.Let's compare again .055.675 for vans-.56.900for pups-and .58.900 for triples.The 23.68 per hour comes into play for anything else we do including drop&hooks/terminal time/breakdowns/impassable highways.etc..etc..WE GIVE BACK NOTHING!!Ya'all have a nice day.I got to go make some real money!
I talk with a lot of drivers that make those numbers trying to get hired by wal-mart.