I miss AF

Discussion in 'Arkansas/American Freightways' started by shadowr434, Apr 12, 2009.

1. shadowr434

shadowr434 Super Moderator Staff Member

I really miss the company that I started with in 2000.Unfortunately I don't miss the company I left in 2004.AF will stay beloved in my heart.Its just too bad money ended up being more important than employees.

rodedawg likes this.
  2. redracer3368

redracer3368 Member

:clap: Me too! Wish it had stayed AF. I think I would have rather had the Garrison boys being in charge than the goof balls we have now.

rodedawg likes this.
  3. 1953randy

1953randy Member

I also miss AF, was there starting in 93--met Mr Garrison at a company meeting---he was a good person to say the least. i had better be quiet now----know what i mean?

rodedawg likes this.
  4. HILLBILLY

HILLBILLY Well-Known Member

I remember as a kid going down the highway and always reading the back of AF's trailers. I loved their sayings. At IND we have in the office breakroom pictures of the all the different sayings. I would love to have them back on the trailers. But the company is to PC now.

shadowr434 and rodedawg like this.
  5. FIRE IN THE WIRE

FIRE IN THE WIRE Active Member

I remember Channel 4 use to be like Channel 19 when u got close to a hub.....I remember when guys use to have their C.B radios sitting on top of their kickers on the dashboard with a million wires showing coming out the back of em....lol. Good ole' Days....

6. mudrunner

mudrunner Active Member

i think mr garrison would be very disapointed with how his drivers are treated now

FIRE IN THE WIRE and moose like this.