ABF | I MISS DOCKER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muler

TB Veteran
Credits
Hey why doesn't Docker post here any more. I have been away for a while taking care of business.

I have not spoke to him in a while. But as I read these threads it dawns on me that his opinions that he always gave would add to these threads.

Like him or not he allows everyone to see a side that otherwise goes unspoken on these threads.

Bring DOCKER BACK!
YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS!

Brother Muler, my friend, if anyone knows the answer to that question it's you. And there was another user here who had the same MO as Mr. Docker and many (including myself) suspect that it is he in disguise. In fact I suspected it from day one of that user's activities on here. That particular user got himself time off for being an *******. As for me, it is Docker and his behavior is why I left your website to never return. I am not opposed to opposing views, I am opposed to people acting like assholes.

But to answer your question, you would have to ask Docker, I am not a mind reader.

Brother Muler, my friend, if anyone knows the answer to that question it's you. And there was another user here who had the same MO as Mr. Docker and many (including myself) suspect that it is he in disguise. In fact I suspected it from day one of that user's activities on here. That particular user got himself time off for being an :censored:. As for me, it is Docker and his behavior is why I left your website to never return. I am not opposed to opposing views, I am opposed to people acting like assholes.

But to answer your question, you would have to ask Docker, I am not a mind reader.
I know you and Docker don't see eye to eye on some matters. But I also remember you two agreed on many matters also.

A difference of opinion should not make enemy's of Brother.

I know you and Docker don't see eye to eye on some matters. But I also remember you two agreed on many matters also.

A difference of opinion should not make enemy's of Brother.
What the heck has gotten into them Indians??

Brother Muler, my friend, if anyone knows the answer to that question it's you. And there was another user here who had the same MO as Mr. Docker and many (including myself) suspect that it is he in disguise. In fact I suspected it from day one of that user's activities on here. That particular user got himself time off for being an :censored:. As for me, it is Docker and his behavior is why I left your website to never return. I am not opposed to opposing views, I am opposed to people acting like assholes.

Isn't aka 'Docker' actually the guy who retired from the Dallas ABF terminal working the dock when he retired, then moved to KY or NC. Or is this someone else? I think he started the other board no one uses anymore. If one & the same I liked his thinking & posts. I spoke with him on occasion on the phone & he seemed like a pleasant fellow to communicate with. Just saying. Phil Casey aka vongrimmenstein.

Last edited by a moderator:

I have one brother that's a republican, one that's a democrat, and then there's me that don't think either one cares about anything except themselves. The only way we don't call each other names, like "*******", is, don't talk politics. I had the pleasure of working with Docker for 12 years, and the honor of calling him my friend. I agree with Muler, miss his posts, agree with Von, pleasure to talk to, have to disagree with you ABFer, the man is not a *******.

I have one brother that's a republican, one that's a democrat, and then there's me that don't think either one cares about anything except themselves. The only way we don't call each other names, like ":censored:", is, don't talk politics. I had the pleasure of working with Docker for 12 years, and the honor of calling him my friend. I agree with Muler, miss his posts, agree with Von, pleasure to talk to, have to disagree with you ABFer, the man is not a :censored:.

I just read a post from Docker 2 days ago on the website he founded or helped run. Regardless of your view of him, a lot of his posts give you information you might not have. Then again his posts are either loved or hated. What I don't understand is why a poster who is very articulate doesn't participate in this board. Both sites mirror each quite a bit. Any thoughts on why he doesn't post here? von.

I just read a post from Docker 2 days ago on the website he founded or helped run. Regardless of your view of him, a lot of his posts give you information you might not have. Then again his posts are either loved or hated. What I don't understand is why a poster who is very articulate doesn't participate in this board. Both sites mirror each quite a bit. Any thoughts on why he doesn't post here? von.
What is the name of the other board?

Von you are spot on, Docker can find facts or information better than anyone I have ever met. I find most of his post are very Informative. He seems to welcome a good debate, just make sure your information is correct. If you are wrong he will call you on it. What I have learned on these forum is that we must agree to disagree when posting. What I am trying to say is that you can't have a one sided forum, with just people who agree with your point of view.

He hasn't posted here since early 2014...under the user name of Docker, he has, however, been posting here for quite some time under the user name 'nounionfool'.

Did Docker get banned or did he just leave back in 2014? When it comes to nonunionfool is that a fact about him being Docker or is that just a premonition or sixth sense that you have? I was just wondering because we have heard it both ways and for what?

To my knowledge Docker has never been banned and I would not ever accuse one user of being another if I was not 100% sure.

To my knowledge Docker has never been banned and I would not ever accuse one user of being another if I was not 100% sure.
I also think with retirement, the other board he runs & the grand kids, he has to be selective in where & how much he spends his time. I have been retired since 1-1-2016 & I wonder how I ever got it done working 50 hours a week. Not complaining but I do more retired than when I worked. I know, I am opening the door wide open with that comment, but hey, I seem busier than a cat covering up shi* on a hot tin roof since retirement. von.

I find two (2) things to be unusual...
1) Docker ceases posting under his original name but sets the place on fire under a different user name and gets banned.
2) His BFF, Muler starts a thread wondering where his BFF is immediately after his alias gets banned as if we don't know that he knows what the story is.
There is plenty of thin ice going around.

As a Super Moderator, you have the authority to ban people, correct? How does it all work...I've always been curious.

We haven't chatted in a while, brother ABFer. We're starting to slow down a bit. Can I call you next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.