I need a new truck. Part 2

It is dry in the Valley, lol. Yes that lot is across from a Walmart and the sales guy caught this one just back from detail and wanted to set our eyes on it so he took some pictures for us.

Sent from my drone magnet

My wife recently bought a 2008 Jeep Commander with 90,000 miles on it for $16,000.00.
Jeep_Commander_2008_03-800.jpg

Rut roo, looks like your doing what I do, start out with an amount in mind, then double it..lol

When I started looking, it was for an 8k cash, 90's Z71, now I'm up to looking at double that, Ford diesels..lmao

We like to think of it as keeping our options open. LOL

Or is could just be the reality of what they cost sets in after you start shopping for them.

More like if I am going to spend that kind of money I might as well get something 5 years newer and less miles than paying the same amount for high miles and older. Maybe momma just wants a sweet ride. LOL.

Sent from my drone magnet

advertised as "easy fixes"....

car-photo-2004-chevrolet-suburban-wrecked-accident-crash.jpg

02%20Iso%20view.jpg

scene1.jpg

22044113_2X.JPG

1965_chevrolet_suburban.jpg

mz6z5smPLNADvtwtgd6BWMw.jpg

AMX_GTO_LS2_AMC_Pontiac_homebuilt_hot_rod_pro_touring_muscle_car167.jpg

now of course, you know i am joking with you and Brian......right...???

or am i....????

looking for a very good dependable used vehicle of any type, is always a daunting task, that i would never envy.

which is why, i always buy new....but you have explained your situation and used works better for you two.

i truly do hope and wish, that you 2 get a very good deal, on a great used truck, asap...

Looks like a "before" and "after" to me. :shrug:

those 2 pics of that "green" suburban do look like such, don't they..???

either one , i'd like to have though...

even that much older one!!

but, i'd also need a garage all decked out to the hilt for restoring the "beat up one"....