Yellow | I need some info please.

Tell the whole story Roady. The BA back then was carrying! :hide: :lmao:
Back in the seventies when I belonged to Detroit Teamsters Local 299, one of my fellow drivers at the cartage company I worked for got married. I remember our BA was invited to the reception. I also remember all of the people going over to the table where the the BA was sitting, and checking in??

Back in the seventies when I belonged to Detroit Teamsters Local 299, one of my fellow drivers at the cartage company I worked for got married. I remember our BA was invited to the reception. I also remember all of the people going over to the table where the the BA was sitting, and checking in??
Us Teamsters were a whole lot friendlier in those days Mud.:hide: :shift: :grouphug:

Probably had a blanket party for anyone who did not check in! If only we could turn the clock back!

We tend to romanticize the past. I have a cache of memories that I would not change for what I have learned and the smiles that brings. I have no desire to turn the clock back. I try and look forward with all the enthusiasm I can muster, each day.
Doesn't matter about the past, the Teamsters Union has shown that they are no longer interested in LTL trucking.