ODFL | I seen something

Toxic

TB Veteran
Credits
Last night while I was out running up and down the roads I seen a OD pulling a pup with UA or UW or something like that on it. It was red and oval shaped with the two letters being white. Have yall bought someone else?

Last night while I was out running up and down the roads I seen a OD pulling a pup with UA or UW or something like that on it. It was red and oval shaped with the two letters being white. Have yall bought someone else?

DId it look like this Toxic?
dscn3093.jpg

Could have been

Did it have red lights around it ? Was it moving erratically ? Going fast,then slow ?Could have been a UFO.

Yeah Cfer that is what the trailer looked like.
Jim Bob I think it was the world famous Jimmy S. :funky:

Hillbilly here is what the sleep monkeys look like...:mfight:

I wish we could have kept those cab overs for team trucks. I don't have enough sleep disorders yet!

I don't like them, but I do understand why a company would spec trailers like these. They actually force the driver to see the right side of the trailer almost like doing a PTI. They also avoid the hooking up and dropping with the red button in by having those dummy glad hands.

They should have paid someone to keep those raggedy trailers.We didn't keep their trucks thank GOD!Look at the glad hands.............on the other side just like the leg crank.

Thats an old CF trailer Skywalker. They were nice till they stopped taking care of them