Central Transport | I think all UNHAPPY CT drivers should tell us why they are unhappy.....

Not that being a dock worker is a bad thing, but sometimes I think that Citi is a PT dock worker who strives to get behind the wheel-he or she wants to get behind the wheel so bad that hate just spews

Not that being a dock worker is a bad thing, but sometimes I think that Citi is a PT dock worker who strives to get behind the wheel-he or she wants to get behind the wheel so bad that hate just spews

I agree with you on that, his or her avatar is a view from the dock, possibly the longing to maybe drive a truck one day.

Central is not the best to work for an vitran folk are in the same boat as us it's not their fault poor planning on mangement I should not have lost my run an pay should increase. We should have gotten better runs I'm just ready for something better

You guys are finally wearing him out..LOL! ;)
I would like to think you are correct GT.....But my guess is he will come back with a vengeance ready for confrontation.....It's hard for some to change and he doesn't strike me as the type. Personally I find him funny most of the time and as long as he stays civil I really don't care.

Seriously? When are heads gonna roll at CT? Surely this catastrophe isn't what they envisioned? I'd love to see how everybody in management starts trying to throw each other under the bus when Matty finally figures out what an epic fail this has been.

That's my random thought of the day.

Seriously? When are heads gonna roll at CT? Surely this catastrophe isn't what they envisioned? I'd love to see how everybody in management starts trying to throw each other under the bus when Matty finally figures out what an epic fail this has been.

That's my random thought of the day.
Failure? Not in this families mind. Promotions are in order for the way they destroyed Vitran in record time by taking what they needed and discarding the rest.

Guys just a heads-up, Pitt Ohio is hiring (at least at my terminal amyways). CT is a joke. I feel sorry for the Vitran guys, especially the old PJax drivers.

If you live in PA, NJ, MD, VA, OH, IN, or IL I suggest applying. Free health benefits, all company paid. And it's GREAT coverage too, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, not this Cherokee(??!?) garbage. OT after 40 hrs. Paid vacation, sick days, & holidays. New equipment. Leading CSA scores. And best of all, a company that actually backs you.

You're all selling yourselves way too short. Companys like CT is what takes the "professional" out of "driver" and lumps it all into "dirty trucker".

Are you a professional? Get treated & paid like one.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk

Guys just a heads-up, Pitt Ohio is hiring (at least at my terminal amyways). CT is a joke. I feel sorry for the Vitran guys, especially the old PJax drivers.

If you live in PA, NJ, MD, VA, OH, IN, or IL I suggest applying. Free health benefits, all company paid. And it's GREAT coverage too, Blue Cross/Blue Shield, not this Cherokee(??!?) garbage. OT after 40 hrs. Paid vacation, sick days, & holidays. New equipment. Leading CSA scores. And best of all, a company that actually backs you.

You're all selling yourselves way too short. Companys like CT is what takes the "professional" out of "driver" and lumps it all into "dirty trucker".

Are you a professional? Get treated & paid like one.

sounds like a recruiters speal

sounds like a recruiters speal

No, I'm a driver. Been here 9 years. I like to browse the boards to see what's been going on at other companies. From everything I've read (and seen from my own encounters at customers & on the road) CT seems like a hell hole. Just letting the Vitran/PJax guys know that there is better. Used to run into an old PJax/Vitran guy when running my route. He was an older guy, seemed like a nice dude. I think it would be a shame to find out he's getting ***** at CT.

No, I'm a driver. Been here 9 years. I like to browse the boards to see what's been going on at other companies. From everything I've read (and seen from my own encounters at customers & on the road) CT seems like a hell hole. Just letting the Vitran/PJax guys know that there is better. Used to run into an old PJax/Vitran guy when running my route. He was an older guy, seemed like a nice dude. I think it would be a shame to find out he's getting ***** at CT.

I was just joking around, yes CT is a hole of sorts and that's why century's of seniority are bailing, I made it in the DET barn 3 weeks before bailing (of course I had something in the pipeline before I was forced over it just hadn't been finalized) we have drivers that are going every which way from tanker to food to other ltl companies. common thing is they are fleeing from CT

take it easy out there.

Thanks, Fudgie.

They fired a 7 yr vetran driver and gave me his run. Plus this am, I got a call from FedEx Freight to come in for an interview. Probably would have chose to go their if the called me a week sooner. Just thankful that I have a new job and am no longer at CT.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Fudgie.

They fired a 7 yr vetran driver and gave me his run. Plus this am, I got a call from FedEx Freight to come in for an interview. Probably would have chose to go their if the called me a week sooner. Just thankful that I have a new job and am no longer at CT.

Be thankful your at Estes and not FXF, I did 7 long miserable years there, well, some of it was AF, that was wonderful, but the FXF end of it was terrible!!! Estes is a better company hands down! Enjoy being with one of the best in the industry!

Jeep your going to miss Dave coming in to straighten your old terminal out Too Bad, as much as I disliked the central you guys hate and loath when it was all said and done with this guy fixed it????? at the end I shook his hand and thanked him because if you think it's bad now it was atrocious before he came.... good dude ...

Hope it works out ok for everyone involved.