I think I am going to start a log

MikeJ

TB Veteran
Credits
I think I am going to start a log maybe not a big one, but you know of some of the things that cost me time, that way I can account for everything. The written word has more power then the spoken word.

That way if they say gee you worked to many hours last week I can say well here is my log of things that went wrong you know account for things and after a while they will probably get sick of having to hold someone accountable and let it go.

Actually and there maybe some truth to this, they told me I was starting my route to early and maybe I am, so I've backed off a half an hour this has seemed to help.

They told me the other guy used to do this route averaging 2 hours of over time a week. I would have to ask the other guy if that was really true.

I know nothing about where you work now, but I know a lot about that Sysco house stay away would be my advice.
Why? Why should he stay away? He, Mike, is no stranger to hard work, he will be represented by a union. He throws groceries and goes home, so what, why stay away? I'm union, if the mgmt gets out of hand we file, we rarely have to BTW.