ODFL | I would give up ____ for more pay

I would give up little once a year meals for a extra cent per hour or half cent a mile.

I have always heard for years,don't know if it's true or not,that the cut from the vending machines paid for each terminals cookouts.If it does some terminals get a lot of money from them.

never heard that.
i could stand a sales crew that i felt was going after new busness as apposed to just keeping what they had. i would even give up some pay for that.
i know in gbo we got several big customers but that does not keep drivers employed...number of stops do.

just a question, have you ever asked any of your question in your monthly meeting and if so what kind of answers do you get.

just a question, have you ever asked any of your question in your monthly meeting and if so what kind of answers do you get.

What monthly meeting?

I would give up uniforms and lane tracking warning devices for more pay. Also willing to give up the lame-o safety prize they come up with every year. Who finds these odd ball things to give us??

I would give up my stupid service awards (garbage), cookouts featuring soyburgers that make you puke, company picnic (retarded). Management makes you feel stupid and worthless all year round. You bust your butt day in and day out, but still get criticized and put down. The things I listed above are ways for Corporate to falsely make you feel appreciated. It's funny how the only time management treats you with dignity and respect is when corporate employees are around.

I would give up my stupid service awards (garbage), cookouts featuring soyburgers that make you puke, company picnic (retarded). Management makes you feel stupid and worthless all year round. You bust your butt day in and day out, but still get criticized and put down. The things I listed above are ways for Corporate to falsely make you feel appreciated. It's funny how the only time management treats you with dignity and respect is when corporate employees are around.

and since gbo is about a stones throw...we get alot of big wigs