Central Transport | I would like your opinion and comments on something...

You guys are funny....Grief therapist...That's funny....My job can sometimes frustrate me and I will make a change...but it has very little to do with my happiness...My happiness and joy in my life is grounded in my family and faith....We all have free will and can leave anytime if things become unbearable at your job....Our belief about ourselves are the single most telling factor in determining our success and happiness in life...THERE IS NO SCARCITY OF OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A LIVING AT WHAT YOU LOVE....THERE'S ONLY A SCARCITY OF RESOLVE TO MAKE IT HAPPEN.
It's almost as if you think someone died.....LOL

Being lied to about dock and saturday work from an ex Pjax employee. Should of known since the stamp man married into the maroun family. the good thing is matty is 86 maybe there will be some change with mathew.

Stamper didn't lie to anyone and he didn't marry into the maroun family. There are full time dock employees everywhere.

this place is ran similar to vitran, only worse. the difference is you make less across the board. c.t. employees have been cool for the most part. i'm just going to keep a slow pace and cash in as much as possible. during this merger there's too many problems tRunningo zero in on people for slacking, there's trailers of freight sitting in yard still needing to be broke and delivered.

yeah similar to Vitran only Central makes money.

Stamper didn't lie to anyone and he didn't marry into the maroun family. There are full time dock employees everywhere.

If you worked out of the Vitran terminal in Detroit and attended the meeting that Stamper had with us on 10.25.13, then you would have heard him say that we would not have to work the dock. That's what they hired dockworkers for. I have the proof as well as every other Vitran employee in that meeting that heard him. He lied, lied, lied, once a liar always a liar. CT has been and continues to lie about everything we were told. I take that back, there is one thing that I can say he did not lie about. The part about you can work 70-80 hours a week.

Our meeting lasted; 57 min., 21 sec. if that tells you anything, it was a very thorough meeting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Robs intentions were good. He would have never intentionality lied to anyone. He is a great boss to have and cares for everyone. The company may ask you to help out on the dock at times but we all work for the same company and you should gladly stand up and help out your company when needed.

Kind of hard to argue with a tape. I've heard it. He lied.

We can go back and forth all year long. Truth is- Central SUCKS. If it didn't, you wouldn't have BOTH Vitran AND Central quitting like crazy. The proof is in the retention rate. Guys that have a choice- LEAVE. Guys that have no choice or don't know any better- STAY. Now, there are a few exceptions... VERY few. (And quite frankly, I am amazed at a few who have chosen to stick it out. And, you Central drivers should be asking whatso many Vitran drivers know that you don't. WHY ARE SO MANY DRIVERS LEAVING??????)

Robs intentions were good. He would have never intentionality lied to anyone. He is a great boss to have and cares for everyone. The company may ask you to help out on the dock at times but we all work for the same company and you should gladly stand up and help out your company when needed.

How would you know if Rob's intentions were good? Are you Rob?

Mandatory Saturday Work for everybody as the sign was posted, plus TM sending text messages that you are working your trailer when you get back in at night. Funny thing is you see very few CT drivers working the dock in the evenings and seldom on Saturdays. Go figure. Must be just for the former Vitran drivers and not CT drivers. It appears that the CT drivers get to go home or stay home and not stand up for their company. Just about every CT driver I have met has been very friendly and helpful to me, a former Vitran driver and now CT employee. Bitter you bet I am. I hate liars.

Since we have arrived in Detroit, Mr. Stamper has not paid us a visit, just to check in on us. OR perhaps he is afraid of the welcome he might get if he were to show up. I have no problem addressing these issues with him face to face.

yeah similar to Vitran only Central makes money.

Really? How would you ever know if they make money? Profits and losses are never posted in public. Plus, he better have get a larger Salvage Yard just with the amount of freight delivered to our terminal damaged by linehaul or the freight that is trashed on our dock everyday. It really makes you wonder how CT shows a profit with all the destroyed product or even still has customers.

Here's a picture of relatively good freight, not trashed yet.

Really? How would you ever know if they make money? Profits and losses are never posted in public. Plus, he better have get a larger Salvage Yard just with the amount of freight delivered to our terminal damaged by linehaul or the freight that is trashed on our dock everyday. It really makes you wonder how CT shows a profit with all the destroyed product or even still has customers.

Here's a picture of relatively good freight, not trashed yet.

also shows how well the vitran dock workers load the freight???? if it shows up damaged then the V dock workers sabotaged it to make Central look bad?????? Just saying looks like it's in your hands????

also shows how well the vitran dock workers load the freight???? if it shows up damaged then the V dock workers sabotaged it to make Central look bad?????? Just saying looks like it's in your hands????

There are no Vitran drivers that you speak of remember, we are all CTii drivers and some dockworkers now. Why would we sabotage the freight, we are the ones that have to deliver it to our customers and then hear how happy they are with our service. As you know, we are on the front lines, trying to support of savior.

There are no Vitran drivers that you speak of remember, we are all CTii drivers and some dockworkers now. Why would we sabotage the freight, we are the ones that have to deliver it to our customers and then hear how happy they are with our service. As you know, we are on the front lines, trying to support of savior.
Don't take the bait from this guy, just don't respond to him and he will go away like he has over the past few weeks ............He's just a trouble maker an a instigator that has the nerve to call us negative.....He's like the pot that calls the kettle black. He just comes on here and stirs the pot and then leaves for a few weeks .......Then comes back on to see how many people he got going...It's really very transparent.

alot of the people running c.t. are former pjax employees and they're in high ranking positions. looks like mourouns hired some people that actually know what they're doing, maybe they can pull this company out of the toilet but i doubt it. hopefully old man mouroun passes away quickly so the son can take over and maybe get this company to run correctly, and run with the big dogs.

Don't take the bait from this guy, just don't respond to him and he will go away like he has over the past few weeks ............He's just a trouble maker an a instigator that has the nerve to call us negative.....He's like the pot that calls the kettle black. He just comes on here and stirs the pot and then leaves for a few weeks .......Then comes back on to see how many people he got going...It's really very transparent.

You are so right about that, RT. Got a PM from him recently, he likes to try to push buttons and agitate. He also has a passion to defend his team, I feel for the guy. Defending a lost cause.

alot of the people running c.t. are former pjax employees and they're in high ranking positions. looks like mourouns hired some people that actually know what they're doing, maybe they can pull this company out of the toilet but i doubt it. hopefully old man mouroun passes away quickly so the son can take over and maybe get this company to run correctly, and run with the big dogs.

Our former Vitran TM (not former PJAX) also works in Det., hopefully he is in training to take over our terminal so they can get rid of our arrogant former salesman and so called TM.