Central Transport | I would like your opinion and comments on something...

Don't take the bait from this guy, just don't respond to him and he will go away like he has over the past few weeks ............He's just a trouble maker an a instigator that has the nerve to call us negative.....He's like the pot that calls the kettle black. He just comes on here and stirs the pot and then leaves for a few weeks .......Then comes back on to see how many people he got going...It's really very transparent.

Agree add him to your ignore list.

Post the tape. :)
It would be against the law if I did.
Not necessarily, usually taping is illegal if there was a belief that the meeting was private, that there was a sense of privacy and security during the meeting. Taping in public is pretty much legal everywhere. But people who have been taped without their knowledge have a tendency to get mad about it.

Not necessarily, usually taping is illegal if there was a belief that the meeting was private, that there was a sense of privacy and security during the meeting. Taping in public is pretty much legal everywhere. But people who have been taped without their knowledge have a tendency to get mad about it.

Funny thing is... it would only serve to get CT guys mad. ALL the Vitran Detroit drivers heard it with their own ears. Posting is not really necessary... It's uncontested.

you guys sound like the knights at the round table, concerning your self with trivial things like operations at central??? thought you guys moved on to better jobs (rt,jk,and jeep) you still sound very invested in what you hate.

you guys sound like the knights at the round table, concerning your self with trivial things like operations at central??? thought you guys moved on to better jobs (rt,jk,and jeep) you still sound very invested in what you hate.

I care nothing about operations at Central. I care EVERYTHING about the men that work there. It's really as simple as that.

We have moved on.....We are trying to help our fellow Vitran brothers move on as well while this forum is still here. Guys like you will never get it.....You love CT...That's your right...WE DON'T.....Truth is what we speak, you can't handle that so you become hostile...We stand for something beyond ourselves. ...Here's a quote for you... All that is essential for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing....Edmond Burke.....This is something you can never get 42..CHARACTER....I'm tired of our brothers giving their loyalty to men that will betray them....This isn't about us....CHARACTER is what men are in the dark...The measure of a man's real character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out....Last I heard you wanted to be famous....I don't need or want that. All we want is for our Vitran brothers to know they deserve more than CT has to offer and not to sell themselves short.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please tell me what can you possibly do for your fellow brothers but get on here and give inspirational speeches and open your book of quotes and act like your copied quotes mean something. (being famous) was a joke , just messing with you to press like, because I thought it was funny and it was, like your really going to like my post...... seriously I could care less, just like you care what I think. You think (I Love Central) ha ha ha, I just know what works and what doesn't work. and I know you being on this computer knocking back shots and giving quotes and inspirational speeches is making us feel warm inside, maybe you can even get some of your cabooses to p.m. some more wish I would die messages.... and maybe add a little character with it...

Please tell me what can you possibly do for your fellow brothers but get on here and give inspirational speeches and open your book of quotes and act like your copied quotes mean something. (being famous) was a joke , just messing with you to press like, because I thought it was funny and it was, like your really going to like my post...... seriously I could care less, just like you care what I think. You think (I Love Central) ha ha ha, I just know what works and what doesn't work. and I know you being on this computer knocking back shots and giving quotes and inspirational speeches is making us feel warm inside, maybe you can even get some of your cabooses to p.m. some more wish I would die messages.... and maybe add a little character with it...

Baaaahahahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:

I've been on here trying to get Vitran guys to be honest with themselves about Central and what they might end up being like if they stay. Toward that end, I believe you accomplished more with this single post than I have been able to the whole time I've been on here.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart for representing your company so well.

I've been on here trying to get Vitran guys to be honest with themselves about Central and what they might end up being like if they stay. Toward that end, I believe you accomplished more with this single post than I have been able to the whole time I've been on here.

I would like to second that. Thank you 42.

Now that was a real zinger.