XPO | I wouldn't buy XPO stock!

Wake up fuse

TB Lurker
Credits
Keeps buying companies not yet making $$$$$ WallStreet will grow impatient!

Phony numbers is what this guy is about. Now with a Roadway Exc as your president get ready for your card. The union funded this overtaking. I would look for other opportunities cause he ain't made a profit yet with this XPO crap. This guy doesn't care about you or anyone else. Heard big accounts walking out the door after what they did to a lot of valuable people last Friday. Should have cut management not sales. Brad is not smart enough to know that this is relationship business not the Trash or Rental industry.

I'm not trying to say unions are bad. But they need more revenue to keep the ship floating. How do you think this guy keeps getting billion of dollars and not making a profit? Seems interesting that the day the deal closes reps are on the yards again?

I'm not trying to say unions are bad. But they need more revenue to keep the ship floating. How do you think this guy keeps getting billion of dollars and not making a profit? Seems interesting that the day the deal closes reps are on the yards again?
Great point. Sooooo , this is where pension money and UPS buyout money is going to? ( sarcasm )

Yeah , the union would sink BILLIONS into buying Con-way Inc. and the dozens of other companies that XPO Logistics has purchased , to do what? Have union recruiters stand in parking lots?!?

What a brilliant master plan.

Last edited:

XPO is not a union company nor is it friendly with them. Teamsters have been striking them at shipping ports. Brooks was management at Roadway, not a union rep. What are you talking about?

Phony numbers is what this guy is about. Now with a Roadway Exc as your president get ready for your card. The union funded this overtaking. I would look for other opportunities cause he ain't made a profit yet with this XPO crap. This guy doesn't care about you or anyone else. Heard big accounts walking out the door after what they did to a lot of valuable people last Friday. Should have cut management not sales. Brad is not smart enough to know that this is relationship business not the Trash or Rental industry.
You need to go to rehab. The Union did not "fund this overtaking". Put down the crack pipe.

I hope your right, but I don't think so!:horseshit::sadwavey::thread:

He has a lot of freight already. He doesn't need ours. He will likely keep what he wants and leave the garbage behind.

I wouldn't buy this stock. I am risk adverse and this guy is a flipper. He may make a killing or take a bath. A few years will tell.

I'm thinking OP's user name should be more like, 'Woke up fuming', I'm guessing scorned ex management.
Let me clear a few things up:
1) You can bet that the Teamsters had nothing to do with this buyout.
2) IBT and the pension funds are completely different entities, the Teamsters can't/won't bail out any of the funds and they cannot get their hands on them for their own personal use.
3) The freight business is a one of a kind, very competitive, tricky business and only time will tell if this guy has what it takes.
And one other thing..
4) The Teamsters are out because they see this as an opportunity to reinvigorate an organizing drive, nothing more, nothing less.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here

Here we go again.

XPO is not a union company nor is it friendly with them. Teamsters have been striking them at shipping ports. Brooks was management at Roadway, not a union rep. What are you talking about?
The guy was a terminal manager at Roadway from 1985-1996, things have changed big time in the ltl industry since then,
Consolidation Distribution Center Manager, Terminal Manager, District Production Manager
Roadway Express, Inc.
1985 – 1996 (11 years)
Extensive less-than-truckload long-haul management experience with LTL national network operations.