XPO | I wouldn't buy XPO stock!

Keeps buying companies not yet making $$$$$ WallStreet will grow impatient!

Phony numbers is what this guy is about. Now with a Roadway Exc as your president get ready for your card. The union funded this overtaking. I would look for other opportunities cause he ain't made a profit yet with this XPO crap. This guy doesn't care about you or anyone else. Heard big accounts walking out the door after what they did to a lot of valuable people last Friday. Should have cut management not sales. Brad is not smart enough to know that this is relationship business not the Trash or Rental industry.

you
I don't care to keep up with all the financials. I'm busy working and raising a family/running a household. It sure would be nice to have a meeting once and a while to let us know how we are doing. This lack of communication keeps coming up. Any positive info would be great, don't you think?
Well if you run L/H, you're probably getting a company update right about now on the positive results of Q2 in a
video w/ TB narrating. If you work days on p&d...you've already received your company update.
Your wish has been granted. How's that for getting some corporate communication Dalesr????

you

Well if you run L/H, you're probably getting a company update right about now on the positive results of Q2 in a
video w/ TB narrating. If you work days on p&d...you've already received your company update.
Your wish has been granted. How's that for getting some corporate communication Dalesr????
Sorry. No video for us! Just our fac coordinator fudging his way through "helping" us linehaul drivers dispatch with the handheld (not that it needed explanation)!
Naturally he had no more info then us drivers! He told us he was supposed to be trained at the beginning of August. No meeting, no nothing! I did hear that management is "a little concerned" with damages. Maybe I'll get to see the video next Monday?! Nice thought though!

Sorry. No video for us! Just our fac coordinator fudging his way through "helping" us linehaul drivers dispatch with the handheld (not that it needed explanation)!
Naturally he had no more info then us drivers! He told us he was supposed to be trained at the beginning of August. No meeting, no nothing! I did hear that management is "a little concerned" with damages. Maybe I'll get to see the video next Monday?! Nice thought though!
Not for me either.

There's a video to be seen say it isn't so. I work city and I must not be one of those special DSRs that get to watched it. Hell I didn't even see the video when we were bought by XPO.

ou got to get empty before noon so you can do those early pick ups! No video for you![/QUOTE]

All you guys are kidding me...right? You seriously didn't see Tony Brooks all beaming about how great our Q2 numbers are? They showed on the video all kinds of grafts and charts about how we knocked it out of the park as far as profits, OR, EBITDA, etc. are concerned in Q2 ,2016. If I remember it correctly OD's OR is still the best at 82, and
I think we came in 2nd at 86.7
All I can say is that I hope that the uplifting TB video makes it to your service centers soon to encourage you guys that xpo is really beginning to move forward away from all the former Con-way stagnant days.

Video? What video? I didn't see a video!!

This past Monday, 8/08/16, when you came to work ...you weren't asked to swipe on 200 for a company briefing before you got your hooks(L/H), hit the dock or the street,(P&D)?????? (Tony Brooks video w/ Q2 earning results)

This past Monday, 8/08/16, when you came to work ...you weren't asked to swipe on 200 for a company briefing before you got your hooks(L/H), hit the dock or the street,(P&D)?????? (Tony Brooks video w/ Q2 earning results)
No. No mention of a video. We went about our day as if we had horrible numbers and we didn't know who Tony Brooks was. Common place at our terminal.

Nope, no video, all we got was swipe to 200, some fos mumbling about how well we're doing. About five minutes. Hit the IB dock.

Nope, no video, all we got was swipe to 200, some fos mumbling about how well we're doing. About five minutes. Hit the IB dock.
No more DVDs. It's an online video. Your TM and FOS are lazy dicks if they didn't show it to you. Watched mine yesterday morning.