XPO | I wouldn't buy XPO stock!

No video or any talk at my barn just a piece of paper in breakroom with quartly numbers
Oh. I saw that also on the break room table. Our ob fos said he couldn't find the video online. Our tm is on vacation this week, so like I said previously, perhaps next week? After all, I'm sure there is a conference report to sign off on, right!? I'll use one of my favorite phrases here, "whatever"!

There's a video to be seen say it isn't so. I work city and I must not be one of those special DSRs that get to watched it. Hell I didn't even see the video when we were bought by XPO.

What kind of people are running your ship there FBN? They didn't even play you the 'welcome to XPO' dvd narrated by Brad Jacobs last Fall when xpo closed on us? That's just not right bro. You need to have a serious sit down talk w/ your TM and ask him what the heck is going on w/ him not communicating w/ you guys as to what corporate is up to.
That's just awful, no excuse for his failure, period. :nono h4h:

Reactions: ESP
What kind of people are running your ship there FBN? They didn't even play you the 'welcome to XPO' dvd narrated by Brad Jacobs last Fall when xpo closed on us? That's just not right bro. You need to have a serious sit down talk w/ your TM and ask him what the heck is going on w/ him not communicating w/ you guys as to what corporate is up to.
That's just awful, no excuse for his failure, period. :nono h4h:
It's how things are done at this company now. Your manager will ask you to do your job and work a little bit harder even if he doesn't.

Video at our place only by invitation( the select few ). Managers know all of this they just don't do it. There just more about the numbers game.

That is funny VP, made my day. :1036316054:
Any time ESP...glad that my post brightened your day. We all really need to pressure our managers to give us all that they possibly can about how we're doing. I know I feel good when I get clued in on company stuff.Tony Brooks, our new LTL pres. made it a point in a you tube "Operations Summit 2015' video short, that it is his goal for our LTL branch of xpo to see that everybody who is employed w/ this company is treated w/ the upmost consideration and respect. Respect begins by managers doing their jobs in communicating all corporate info., directives, updates, etc. to us bottom feeders.
There is nothing more frustrating than working for a company that doesn't keep it's people in the know about what they're plans, intentions, prospects, etc. are.

Reactions: ESP