Yellow | IBT Agrees to Divisive YRC Pay Deal

From my understanding the ELDs are going to be leased not purchased but leased from the company at a minimum installment plan just like all the white trucks

Yesiree, here's the cab card from one of those "leased" white tractors showing positive proof that they are owned by YRC Inc. and are being leased to YRC Inc. Where else can you get 100% true, factual info about YRC? :hide:

Sl6QTEl.jpg

Yesiree, here's the cab card from one of those "leased" white tractors showing positive proof that they are owned by YRC Inc. and are being leased to YRC Inc. Where else can you get 100% true, factual info about YRC? :hide:

Sl6QTEl.jpg
Nice that they have a leasing company

Sl6QTEl.jpg
Does it have the Cayman address of the holding company on the back side of the registration????

Sl6QTEl.jpg
No, but I think Elwood has it. :hilarious:

Filed in a Hellman's Mayonaise jar on Funk & Wagnell's back porch since noon, yesterday!

Issued by Dicker & Dicker of Beverly Hills, insured by FK industries, formerly Travellers.

Here we go again one more way to Divide & Conquer the union sheep , by split pay scale to **** off workers !

Sl6QTEl.jpg
Can you point out where the equipment owner's name is located? I can't find it.

Can you point out where the equipment owner's name is located? I can't find it.

The "Registrant" (YRC Inc. in this case) is the owner of the vehicle. There is no leasing involved, that was just my way of spoofing those who have claimed that our white tractors are leased.

See Indiana motor vehicle law: "Indiana law requires that motor vehicle owners must register their vehicle with the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles before taking it on the road."

https://www.dmv.com/in/indiana/vehicle-registration

The "Registrant" (YRC Inc. in this case) is the owner of the vehicle. There is no leasing involved, that was just my way of spoofing those who have claimed that our white tractors are leased.

See Indiana motor vehicle law: "Indiana law requires that motor vehicle owners must register their vehicle with the Indiana Bureau of Motor Vehicles before taking it on the road."

https://www.dmv.com/in/indiana/vehicle-registration
I don't see anything addressing lease situations there and I looked elsewhere. I would like to see what they have on that. All leased vehicles are registered to the lessee, it would do no good for the law to try to apprehend the owner of a leased vehicle.

I don't see anything addressing lease situations there and I looked elsewhere. I would like to see what they have on that. All leased vehicles are registered to the lessee, it would do no good for the law to try to apprehend the owner of a leased vehicle.

Wrong, most (if not all) leased vehicles are registered in the name of the owner - the lessor. The law would get the name of the operator from the leasing company agreement, exactly the same way they would for a rented vehicle - which is also registered in the name of the owner, the rental company.

Wrong, most (if not all) leased vehicles are registered in the name of the owner - the lessor. The law would get the name of the operator from the leasing company agreement, exactly the same way they would for a rented vehicle - which is also registered in the name of the owner, the rental company.
OK, I never leased or operated a leased vehicle. I expected it would be registered to the lessee.

Yep that's how it works mainly for liability reasons the leasing company is only shown as the encumbrance holder on the title.

In most states...

The leasing company, the lessor, as the owner of the vehicle, is the one whose name is on the registration. In the case of a rental vehicle, the renting company is the owner of the vehicle and it is the rental company whose name is on the registration. In both cases, the name on the title would be the leasing company or the rental company. In some states, the lease information is transmitted to DMV so that when stopping a leased vehicle, the police can see if the driver is actually the lessee.

When financing a vehicle purchase, the title is in the buyers name but the lien holder (the lending institution) is also indicated on the title and the vehicle can't be sold till the lien is satisfied.

On Wednesday, James Welch, CEO of the Overland Park less-than-truckload carrier (Nasdaq: YRCW), said his company is leasing equipment for subsidiaries YRC Freight, New Penn, Holland and Reddaway.

Sl6QTEl.jpg

Sl6QTEl.jpg
I know what mine has in it but it want let me upload for some reason give me your email and I'll be more than happy to email it to you

Filed in a Hellman's Mayonaise jar on Funk & Wagnell's back porch since noon, yesterday!

Issued by Dicker & Dicker of Beverly Hills, insured by FK industries, formerly Travellers.

Filed in a Hellman's Mayonaise jar on Funk & Wagnell's back porch since noon, yesterday! With a line like this, you sure your not Ed McMahon returned from the dead? Please tell me you have the FINAL evenelope! von.