TForce | IBT Sends Strike Signs to UPS Freight Locals!

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
I just received this text message from a "trusted colleague"...
raw

"The IBT has sent these signs to all Locals with UPS Freight members today."
:bouncy:

The IBT would lose an ass kicking contest to a one legged man. The terminals will all be closed if a strike is called. I guess you can use the signs to burn in a drum to keep warm.

Those strike signs or just the word that they're making strike signs will scare more people into voting yes than anything else. The IBT probably did it just to do that.
The IBT sent least a half-a-dozen mailings to say vote Yes on the first offer. They want this contract to pass as much as anybody else who wants it to pass.
The IBT and the locals are going to lose $710,000 in dues money each month if there's a strike. And have to pay out a boatload of cash for strike checks. The IBT is a business first, masquerading as a union.

Those strike signs or just the word that they're making strike signs will scare more people into voting yes than anything else. The IBT probably did it just to do that.
The IBT sent least a half-a-dozen mailings to say vote Yes on the first offer. They want this contract to pass as much as anybody else who wants it to pass.
The IBT and the locals are going to lose $710,000 in dues money each month if there's a strike. And have to pay out a boatload of cash for strike checks. The IBT is a business first, masquerading as a union.
So what are UPS and UPSF? What will it cost them per month? Reasonable, why have you only been a member of TB since Sunday (11/4/2018)?

Last edited:
Yes it does. Each day this company is shut down they lose more than you. If you want something better sometimes you have to demand it.

Best of luck to you all!

You can't demand anything when u dont have any leverage... Each day this company shut down the likelyhood of this company closing up freight for good is greater.. Trust me the Teamsters did a job of letting Ups take control of this situation... Best too believe nobody will trust the Teamsters enough too cause strike.. If u listen too the conference call you can hear the fear in the Teamsters voices, they suppose too really the troops. They doing the opposite.....