'Ice Road Truckers' Star Kidnapped, Beat Las Vegas Prostitute:

He wasnt on ice road truckers, He was "Deadliest Roads" which i never watched because Ice road truckers was enough of a joke

yes, i know he was on "that other" show, but i still do not remember him......

and if i cannot have Don Rickles telling his brand of humor from several decades ago, all due to this nonsense of "political correctness"....where else do i get my "comedic jokes" from..????

I think I remember him, kinda of a freak, high strung...didn't really do a lot of driving. He was teamed up with a big Hispanic guy, or maybe he was Black..can't remember. Anyway, he was definitely a high strung idiot

I do have to admit i'm guilty as sin. I only watched Ice road truckers to see Maya sieber. I still think she's Fine !

I didn't know those shows were still on tv

sometime in either May or June or July they come on from this recent winter season. then around August or September, the dangerous mountain roads show comes on for this recent spring/summer..but last year, if memory serves me, there was no mountain roads show......

frankly, since these shows come on Sunday nights, and at 10 PM i think, there isn't anything on the tv that interests me, and usually, they put me to sleep anyways.....who needs Nyquil..?????