'Ice Road Truckers' Star Kidnapped, Beat Las Vegas Prostitute:

Discussion in 'The Drivers Lounge' started by pro1driver, Apr 22, 2014.

1. pro1driver

pro1driver I am LAST

2. 4ramsey

4ramsey Active Member

He wasnt on ice road truckers, He was "Deadliest Roads" which i never watched because Ice road truckers was enough of a joke

3. pro1driver

pro1driver I am LAST

yes, i know he was on "that other" show, but i still do not remember him......

and if i cannot have Don Rickles telling his brand of humor from several decades ago, all due to this nonsense of "political correctness"....where else do i get my "comedic jokes" from..????

4. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

I think I remember him, kinda of a freak, high strung...didn't really do a lot of driving. He was teamed up with a big Hispanic guy, or maybe he was Black..can't remember. Anyway, he was definitely a high strung idiot

5. Stimpy

Stimpy Wingnut

and apparently horny

6. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

He was a work out freak, if I remember right. My guess is, the steroids got the best of him, and the hooker got a big laugh out of it and he didn't think it was too funny..lol

7. 4ramsey

4ramsey Active Member

I do have to admit i'm guilty as sin. I only watched Ice road truckers to see Maya sieber. I still think she's Fine !

8. Lazer

Lazer lied to again

I didn't know those shows were still on tv

9. pro1driver

pro1driver I am LAST

sometime in either May or June or July they come on from this recent winter season. then around August or September, the dangerous mountain roads show comes on for this recent spring/summer..but last year, if memory serves me, there was no mountain roads show......

frankly, since these shows come on Sunday nights, and at 10 PM i think, there isn't anything on the tv that interests me, and usually, they put me to sleep anyways.....who needs Nyquil..?????