Ice Road Truckers (TV Show) Seeking New Cast Member

Chloe

TB Lurker
Credits
Hi Everyone!

Original Productions is currently looking for a new cast member for the TV series, Ice Road Truckers! We are looking for a trucker with a HUGE personality for this season.

If you know someone who you think should be on TV or if YOU are that
person who should be on TV, I'd love to hear from you - as soon as
possible. We're looking for all kinds of truckers: male or female (or
couples), any age….

Please email me at [email protected]

I look forward to hearing from you!

Chloe, I have watched that show for maybe the first 3 seasons, and decided that since it is scripted, acted out, stunt performing, I'd be better off watch a Stallone, or Schwarzenegger film. I know you have a job to do, but the truth of the matter is, Saturday morning cartoons are more entertaining. How many times can we watch a stunt like one of the drivers speeding on the snow or ice, and end up in the banks along the side of the road?

This is NOT how us REAL drivers do our jobs. We respect the limitations of our trucks, and the roads under adverse conditions.

In the end, I know you will find some dummy, that will be more than happy to run off the road, knowing fully well that it is all paid for by the production crew, and he will not suffer any DOT charges or company charges.

Best of luck to you and your production crew, but for me, Ice Road Truckers, is a total and complete farce of a show you want the average tv viewer to believe is all true about trucking.

The "A-Typical if it looks good on tv, they will watch it" BS about trucking..........

You would be better served to do a new tv show that they will really watch, and call it "BJ and the Bear", starring Ashton Kutcher. And for all I care, he can be the monkey.

Hi Everyone!

Original Productions is currently looking for a new cast member for the TV series, Ice Road Truckers! We are looking for a trucker with a HUGE personality for this season.

Hey, I got a HUGE pers0nAlitY!

Wait, that's my beer gut.

NeVer mInD!

HappyFace_zps72dcef5f.jpg

with woOdy's dogs, or his dogs?
are the dogs gay, bisexual, straight?

Woody's dogs. We try not to think about what might have happened to those poor creatures in the dead of night. Magoo was everybodies favorite left wing whackjob over in the politics forum, he was around for years spewing his nonsense until he stepped over the line one too many times and got himself banned.

oh...ok..i only pop in the politics board once in a while, is why i do not know of him.

I don't know why anyone would want to go on t.v. and be portrayed as a super trucker.... I watched the show a few times to see the water crossings and country side. .. I seen it. ..got my fill...time to move on. ..

Porky chop is a fine example. ...

I don't know why anyone would want to go on t.v. and be portrayed as a super trucker.... I watched the show a few times to see the water crossings and country side. .. I seen it. ..got my fill...time to move on. ..

Porky chop is a fine example. ...
Yeah, what an ass-in-a-half he was. What i loved about him though, is that after he got canned, on tv, and totally embarrassed himself AND family, he had to go home to them. i wonder what kind of "ribbing" he got from his friends after they saw all that. must have been "pork ribbing"...?????

then again he's a redneck, they probably celebrated his stupidity.

Looking at the news this weekend and all the traffic accidents due to weather...the clowns portrayed on ICE ROAD TRUCKERS would right there amongst all the wrecks....I watched a couple of seasons...then decided my time was being wasted! Most of the drivers shown would not be hired by a reputable company in the STATES.

Chloe, I gotta agree with most of what's been posted here. I lost interest in the show at least 3 season's ago. How much can a person who drives for living watch mostly a gang of bafoons beat the living hell out of the equipment, and then on camera cry to the mechanics they aint getting any miles? I mean, come on.

Chloe, I gotta agree with most of what's been posted here. I lost interest in the show at least 3 season's ago. How much can a person who drives for living watch mostly a gang of bafoons beat the living hell out of the equipment, and then on camera cry to the mechanics they aint getting any miles? I mean, come on.

It is TV. There has to be some drama or romance. All of these quasi-reality shows are for the most part scripted. I'm sure real woodsmen feel the same about Axmen, and likewise with the swamp guy, the repo guy, the hog people, the pawn shop guys, the fat ass bimbo show, etc. I can see why people that have never even seen the inside of a truck would watch out of curiosity.

I get enough drama at work. ... if this is what you want these producers of this show to portray you as... so be it.

I myself don't agree with the drama that we need to be in a race to beat the other super trucker in load count or controlled wrecks that are totally staged.

Part of our profession is to know when to be on or off the road due to weather conditions. ...myself personally I don't care if they run out of anything. ...in my opinion. ..they live in severe conditions. ... they should be over stocked with supplies.

If the weather is too bad to safely drive. ... then I'm not going.

It is TV. There has to be some drama or romance. All of these quasi-reality shows are for the most part scripted. I'm sure real woodsmen feel the same about Axmen, and likewise with the swamp guy, the repo guy, the hog people, the pawn shop guys, the fat ass bimbo show, etc. I can see why people that have never even seen the inside of a truck would watch out of curiosity.

HOW DARE YOU talk about fat ass Kim like that..>!!

you, you, you man you...!!

and besides, she's not really fat assed, that's her richard crainium husbands head up there..!!

I get enough drama at work. ... if this is what you want these producers of this show to portray you as... so be it.

I myself don't agree with the drama that we need to be in a race to beat the other super trucker in load count or controlled wrecks that are totally staged.

Part of our profession is to know when to be on or off the road due to weather conditions. ...myself personally I don't care if they run out of anything. ...in my opinion. ..they live in severe conditions. ... they should be over stocked with supplies.

If the weather is too bad to safely drive. ... then I'm not going.

Anybody that watches any of these quasi-reality shows and thinks they are an accurate portrayal of the realities of any job, is quite naive.