Ice Road Truckers (TV Show) Seeking New Cast Member

[QUOTE"SuperCourse, post: 897062, member: 298"]Anybody that watches any of these quasi-reality shows and thinks they are an accurate portrayal of the realities of any job, is quite naive.[/QUOTE]

I am Insulted not naive with the portrayal of my profession.

[QUOTE"SuperCourse, post: 897062, member: 298"]Anybody that watches any of these quasi-reality shows and thinks they are an accurate portrayal of the realities of any job, is quite naive.

I am Insulted not naive with the portrayal of my profession.[/QUOTE]

I wasn't implying that you were naive. I wouldn't worry too much about how the profession is portrayed either, after all look at the way they portray CEO's on Undercover Boss, like they all have an epiphany and are shocked to learn that they have low level employees that deserve more than their contempt.

Ha if those reality shows were true to life they'd be so boring nobody would want to watch them.
The only tv show I enjoy is Chicago Fire,& thats just a glorified soap opera.

the only tv show (on regular tv channels that is, CBS) that I like is the NCIS out of the DC area. all the other NCIS shows are just carbon copies to me, as I feel nothing is as good as the original. from there, i'll watch the satellite channels for either movies, science shows, and a few others.

Best of LUCK Chloe.

I 2 watched some episodes as well some of those lunatic times in India and wondered WHY anyone would subject themselves to such absurd COLD weather and dangerous or suicidal conditions just to make a handful of quarters.
I personally get cold at 40 D. F. and at 25 D.F., I'm not a happy camper and that's before I get out of the house or truck.
I know of NO PERSON who is qualified or capable of handling such extreme weather let alone WANTING to hear Ice crackling under wheels.
Such program HAS TO BE STAGED since it takes a wee bit longer to build air as well trip, hook, and proceed in under 15 minutes and this is in warm climes.

I'll maybe watch such shows when or if they are aired on Netflix or Amazon as some History Channel programs are randomly offered.

CHEERS!!