ODFL | Icon

No bad day here hoss. And you were being plenty insulting. I don't appreciate your condescending know-it-all tone. And before you claim that you weren't, the above quoted post says I "don't know what the hell in talking about". You don't just go around telling people that if you're not out to prove something.

I'm not starting any rumors, I was simply making an observation that apparently was wrong since you seem to think you know everything about our business. You'll have a lot better time on this forum if you don't act like an ass.

Tell me how rumors and wrong information gets passed...its by someone like yourself with 10% of the knowledge saying something that you take as truth when it's not.

Dude you sound like a child. This is an adult forum -- if it hurts your feelings to be corrected than don't make assumptions.

Ok so which is it, an assumption or a rumor? you can't seem to get it straight.

I'm not going to argue with you. You want to win? Fine, you won. Feel better about yourself now? I am duly chastened and am a bad bad boy for daring to create conversation on a public forum and offend your authority on all things freight. I promise I'll never do it again.

See FG, now you know how I feel when they all gang up on me. Can I get truckmail tissues also? Use a reliable line driver.

Ok so which is it, an assumption or a rumor? you can't seem to get it straight.

I'm not going to argue with you. You want to win? Fine, you won. Feel better about yourself now? I am duly chastened and am a bad bad boy for daring to create conversation on a public forum and offend your authority on all things freight. I promise I'll never do it again.

Wrong assumptions can turn into rumors.

You blew this waaaay out of proportion. All I did was correct u on one specific piece of information.

If I want advice on pre trip inspections I will come ask you.

Let's put this pointless exchange to rest. I think we all agree that Icon sucks.

Wrong assumptions can turn into rumors.

You blew this waaaay out of proportion. All I did was correct u on one specific piece of information.

If I want advice on pre trip inspections I will come ask you.

Let's put this pointless exchange to rest. I think we all agree that Icon sucks.

Line drivers for the Gods that they think they are, cannot be corrected. Haven't you learned that by now? Assumptions around this place turn into rumors so easy, drivers around here can't even think enough for themselves that they'll believe UPSF is going to buy us out if a Oak Harbor driver tells them he heard it.

Line drivers for the Gods that they think they are, cannot be corrected. Haven't you learned that by now? Assumptions around this place turn into rumors so easy, drivers around here can't even think enough for themselves that they'll believe UPSF is going to buy us out if a Oak Harbor driver tells them he heard it.

Here we go with this "Line Driver" :crap: again. All song said was that he thought Mattel was the biggest account. All that FG needed to say was "No, it's not", instead he went the "So you think if you saw something that one time then that's how it is??!!" route, which was rude. Even though the whole thing got blown out of proportion, this has nothing to do with LH starting rumors.

Here we go with this "Line Driver" :crap: again. All song said was that he thought Mattel was the biggest account. All that FG needed to say was "No, it's not", instead he went the "So you think if you saw something that one time then that's how it is??!!" route, which was rude. Even though the whole thing got blown out of proportion, this has nothing to do with LH starting rumors.

Guilty...sometimes it is hard for me to hide the lack of logical thinking that goes on. I'm sorry.

Apparently desk drivers have a problem with admitting failures as well...

Reactions: Ump
Guilty...sometimes it is hard for me to hide the lack of logical thinking that goes on. I'm sorry.
Maybe it's you then. You've got five guys from five different places not understanding why you're so pissed about someone saying he "thought" Mattel was the biggest account. You've got Billylo on your side, that should be enough evidence that your in the wrong right there. Maybe someday you'll notice it's not what you said, rather how you said it. I think someone has pointed that out already. Or you'll be like your new best friend and be blind to the world around you and blame everything wrong in your life on the next guy up. (See song and Billy past post)
From previous posts, you seen to be a reasonable guy, so this rant has me a little perplexed.

I'm bad guy for disagreeing, but me and FG know how most drivers see things and get confused so easily to start spreading rumors. One thing about OD, if a line driver even thinks something without doing full on research they'll be outside with their peers waiting for bills for the night telling people how they think it is.

It's not XM, it's not FM radios or coffee. It's rumors to one another that keep line drivers awake all night. Because let's face it, there's not much else you do all night than keep it between the lines.

Just like on trucking boards, if a line driver gets corrected by management here they'll be outside loud mouthing what an idiot they are and how they're right. I've got these princesses of trucking figured out and they've brought their attitude on truckingboards also.

It's like the youth these days, can't tell them they're in the wrong or their feelers might get hurt. I remember when truck drivers use to be tough, you can find a few but they'll be too busy working hard in the city.

Enough about song being hurt.

How many of these stupid icon customers do we bring them their machines to and they're not even home?

It'd be nice if the office were to charge them for wasted effort when we spent the time making an appt but I know it's never done.

Maybe it's you then. You've got five guys from five different places not understanding why you're so pissed about someone saying he "thought" Mattel was the biggest account. You've got Billylo on your side, that should be enough evidence that your in the wrong right there. Maybe someday you'll notice it's not what you said, rather how you said it. I think someone has pointed that out already. Or you'll be like your new best friend and be blind to the world around you and blame everything wrong in your life on the next guy up. (See song and Billy past post)
From previous posts, you seen to be a reasonable guy, so this rant has me a little perplexed.

Wasn't pissed. Just want correct information to be known. Let's move on. I apologize

Enough about song being hurt.

How many of these stupid icon customers do we bring them their machines to and they're not even home?

It'd be nice if the office were to charge them for wasted effort when we spent the time making an appt but I know it's never done.

What do you care? You're getting paid by the hour.

Reactions: Ump