ICX

Let"s see Happy Harry sells Jevice then steals all the good freight and starts NCT sells steals all the good frieght and starts another company, Any body see a patern here ? But it was the union that did it right?
Start your own business if you can do better. So sick of people feeling entitled to another persons riches. If you do all the work and owning a business is so easy you should do it. If not then shut up and work hard wherever you are and be a contributor instead of the entitled person you are.

Start your own business if you can do better. So sick of people feeling entitled to another persons riches. If you do all the work and owning a business is so easy you should do it. If not then shut up and work hard wherever you are and be a contributor instead of the entitled person you are.
Exactly where in that post did say or imply anybody was entitled to anything? So you sir should STFU

He is not saying he is entitled to Harrys riches. Just want a fair days work for fair days pay.

Nct was going to fail regardless. Look at Jevic....poor management terrible dispatchers. Then look at Nct......same thing only we made money in spite of the idiots upstairs. Bought Rude...Bought Western Freightways then bought P and P to bring sisters husband into the mix. Good move pied piper remember the back up on 295 when they closed P and P's warehouse? Saw him on dock in his suit trying to fix things....didn't work...blame the union then close shop........all idiots in management me thinks. Glad I left in 2013 before ::shit:: hit fan.

I see ICX running air products tankers lately. Strange one was a local truck that somehow reminded me of an NCT truck, and another was an ICX road truck team. Funny how Fria offered my friend a job the last day NCT was in business saying he could run the Air Products account. Guess they knew in advance they were closing eh?

from what i have seen harry builds a company till the tax write offs wear off then sells them. yes he started icx. in the shop at willingboro. running freight for gully. he bought i think 50 dry vans and 50 reefer at the nct auction along with tractors. union had no cause for the fall of nct. the tax write offs went away and the bottom line crashed. kinda funny guys left the day the letters went out to work for icx