Central Transport | idea!

troll

TB Lurker
Credits
you know if all the terminals would host a vote on the same day, then how could could they close the doors? letting 2 terminals out on the edge, was a mistake. i know at my terminal the overwhelming consences is yes to the union. you know would not even be an issue if our morons in corporate would run this company the right way.

you know if all the terminals would host a vote on the same day, then how could could they close the doors? letting 2 terminals out on the edge, was a mistake. i know at my terminal the overwhelming consences is yes to the union. you know would not even be an issue if our morons in corporate would run this company the right way.

I'll jump in as a former V-driver.
I work for Holland now and the Union atmosphere is much MUCH better.

You do need a 1940's attitude about your job.
If it's your job
do your job
no matter how crappy it is at the moment.

You're being paid to be there and do something so just do it.

Sounds harsh, but really it's less annoying than somebody at a desk re-inventing the world every 4 hours and putting the work on you to make up for their bad ideas.

It's much more relaxed and even the management seems to have an easier go of it.

I'm a Linehaul driver, laidoff but put to work in the City (I'm actually making more money being laidoff).
So I'm getting a look at both operations.

That hurry up and bust your gut feeling is nowhere to be found.
Every job "stinks", but this is pretty nice.