If I ever meet a loader in a bar...

wiggletrain

TB Lurker
Credits
I would probably kill him.

After a day of not only my load, but others drivers' as well being loaded crappy, lightweight boxes loaded under heavy ones, boards collapsing in on themselves so the whole board lobs over...

And on top of it all, the wharehouse had my trailer loaded and paperwork done almost 2 hours late yesterday.

Ugh!!

My question: how are we supposed to get our jobs done well when we have to fight the warehouse every step of the way? They do their jobs sloppily its us that look like idiots in the end, not them...

I would probably kill him.

After a day of not only my load, but others drivers' as well being loaded crappy, lightweight boxes loaded under heavy ones, boards collapsing in on themselves so the whole board lobs over...

And on top of it all, the wharehouse had my trailer loaded and paperwork done almost 2 hours late yesterday.

Ugh!!

My question: how are we supposed to get our jobs done well when we have to fight the warehouse every step of the way? They do their jobs sloppily its us that look like idiots in the end, not them...

Get use to it. It's industry standard. Been dealing with that BS for almost ten years now. Take a deep breath and have a cold one, lol. My treat :)

WT, thats the way it is, the stacking isn't the loaders fault, its the selector thats to blame for unstable pallets, the loader would be at fault for putting stop 4 5 6 in front of 1 2 3, I'm learning alot I didn't know on shuttle, interacting with the warehouse, as for the late loads, there could be any number of reasons for that, waiting on product, system down, bunch of selectors called in sick.

Everyone blames everyone else, we blame the warehouse for being late and the drivers blame us, the customer blames the driver. You are right, in the end the delivery driver is the one that comes off looking like a chump. Thats why I try to be proactive and work with the loader, I help where I can to get our guys their loads on time.

Everyone blames everyone else, we blame the warehouse for being late and the drivers blame us, the customer blames the driver. You are right, in the end the delivery driver is the one that comes off looking like a chump. Thats why I try to be proactive and work with the loader, I help where I can to get our guys their loads on time.

It doesnt matter what the load, its always too much,too fast,too little help. The laws of time , space , and distance do not seem to apply to trucking.