If no former employees post, nobody posts?

S

steelmiller

Have you nothing to discuss? Or, have you all be silenced by your stewards?

What was the big 10/01 news that Steve Mad had been teasing? Was it this?

main_home1.jpg

Is terminal 65 now a breakbulk?

Did you all miss my posts?

i guess no news is good news...that b s advertising is the elizabeth terminal(01). nemf is deceiving the customers into thinking they just opened a new terminal...WELCOME TO THE SPINNNNN ZONEEEE.

my impression of that was they are offering that service out of a new 110 door facility....and the customers are not believers because aint no more freight going across that dock because of that ad...

welcome to TB topwrench! Please post often on this thread as it is DEAD over hear!!

welcome to TB topwrench! Please post often on this thread as it is DEAD over hear!!

......or over here

I often hear nothing over here, but I fear that by being here, I may hear that I shouldn't be here.......

Have you nothing to discuss? Or, have you all be silenced by your stewards?

What was the big 10/01 news that Steve Mad had been teasing? Was it this?

main_home1.jpg

Is terminal 65 now a breakbulk?

Did you all miss my posts?

Could you maybe give this a rest, I'm definitely tired of you here. Go stir ::shit:: up someplace else.

Could you maybe give this a rest, I'm definitely tired of you here. Go stir ::shit:: up someplace else.

517 posts, but almost none here. I guess I should search your posts and see where you stir the ::shit::? Is it a big pot o'::shit::?

I believe you are the one who said that you "weren't supposed to post here". I'm still curious how that happens? Most of your coworkers read what is posted here, but almost nobody responds. The most common reason for an NEMF guy to post is to fight a troll, but yet it goes weeks without any of you utilizing this forum! It's like only wanting to drive your car if it has been stolen. Put some miles on here already!

i got nothn to say..i'm waitn for happy steve to post somethn first...haha.....but i have heard HD business is really dead...and jb hunt gettn most of the business.....but funny thing is the l h freight is still arriving in after 10am.....glad to see some things never change